No announcement yet.

This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What...... the.......fuck.......... why do the ones on her stomach look like dicks?
    Originally posted by Good & Tight
    It takes real man to mount a big woman, all you haters are just scared boys.

Comment

Originally posted by agile30 View Post
      What...... the.......fuck.......... why do the ones on her stomach look like dicks?
      Care to find out?

I don't.....

Every time I see this I die.
      1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Very tasteful black face.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by agile30 View Post
          It's time to google 'shitting dick nipples'
          Originally posted by LJ851
          I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Comment

Comment

Is this an e34 rear valance?

From The Land Of Sky Blue Waters.

Originally posted by lambo
                Fuck studying. Party hard.

Comment

Probably. It's been done, never seen one that clean though. Nice solution to the diving boards.

Comment

more pics of that e28 please (assuming it's not p-shop'ed - I can't tell by the pixels)
                    Originally posted by Matt-B
                    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

never mind - found it. "build" thread here (mostly drywall screws)

Post your build threads here! Keep us updated on what you're doing in your garage.

Originally posted by Matt-B
                      hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

God I hate SW. Fucking hate it.....

Comment

if they shadowlined all the chrome on the car, it could pull of the plastic bumpers.
                          AWD > RWD

Comment

You know if they'd spend all that time and money on shit that actually looked good they could make some decent cars.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

That E34 rear bumper looks absolutely hideous on that car. WAY too big and fat.

Comment

I can't decide if I like it or not. I don't think I do.
                                From The Land Of Sky Blue Waters.

Originally posted by lambo
                                Fuck studying. Party hard.

Comment

Working...
                                X