American Indians Still Getting a Raw Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#freedecay
    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

It was only a time out yesterday. What changed?

Comment

I am betting the second account that got him the hammer. I would be in favor of letting him back in, just for the fact that hes one of the more active guys that is not on troll status all of the time.
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

When I looked yesterday, his second account was banned, and the first still just TO'd. I would agree with unbanning him for those reasons alone, but also because I don't think he earned it to begin with. He was being a bit ridiculous, but nothing he said crossed a line IMO. Worse has been said on here without anyone batting an eyelash.

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
            Worse has been said on here without anyone batting an eyelash.
            qft
            Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

We've had a conversation, and as a result the amount of his timeout has been significantly reduced. When I changed it I accidentally set it as a ban, since that's what it defaults to. He'll be back.
              Originally posted by kronus
              would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

According to this study in the Journal of the American Medical Association, living on reservations in Montana and the Dakotas leads to a low life expectancy. http://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama...m_medium=email

I cannot say that this surprises me. It is related to healthcare access at all stages of life. Even the massive Navajo nation counties fair poor in this study. My ex wife ran a clinic for the Pueblos of Acoma, Laguna, and To'hajiilee. Many of the kids had really bad teeth from eating koolaid powder on pickles coupled with a lack of dentists. The clinic was chronically underfunded and many wouldn't go given the opportunity. Couple that with genepool changes over the past couple hundred years and there are serious issues. Mental healthcare is about non-existant as it is difficult to get providers to work in these areas. In New Mexico we have a lot of native medical students. Ultimately it will be native medical providers that turn this around but there are simply not enough at the moment. It will take several generations to change the attitudes towards medicine in these areas.

On a side note, look at the liberal counties vs. the conservative counties. Lifestyle choices and money. Money definitely makes people live longer, that and poor people often make poor lifestyle choices out of what options they have or know.

Last edited by Dagamus(NM); 05-09-2017, 04:24 PM.
                sigpic
                Gun control means using both hands
                Sex, Drugs, Rock 'n roll. Pick two.

Comment

well who'd a thunk- rule of law is still a thing.

shove that EO up your cancerous ass, drumpf.
                  past:
                  1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                  1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                  1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                  1985 323i baur
                  current:
                  1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Not so fast kemosabe.

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                    Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                    Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

still a victory.
                      past:
                      1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                      1985 323i baur
                      current:
                      1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

So then the original approval by the previous administration was also a violation the law?????

So then by default all lines built in the last 15 years that have followed the same industry standards for Environmental Evaluation when crossing federal lands and water bodies would also be in violation??

Activist judge, activating from the bench, and seeming to ignore industry standard practices for at least the last 2 decades in his decision
                        Last edited by mrsleeve; 06-16-2017, 06:01 PM.
                        Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

that map is another reason i believe nothing on the internet. Also can we point out places like Florida, Cali, etc, are places where people move to when they retire so that map is not a correct representation of actual data imo. I am sure there are more 80 year old living in FL and CA then atop a mountain range

Also in poverty stricken areas there are more murders and such, so it lowers the age limited average Im sure.

And look at the Aleutian islands in Alaska, very low populations, also no "rich" people there. Its actually 1 of them most dangerous places to make birth from, and the weather is atrocious.

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                            that map is another reason i believe nothing on the internet. Also can we point out places like Florida, Cali, etc, are places where people move to when they retire so that map is not a correct representation of actual data imo. I am sure there are more 80 year old living in FL and CA then atop a mountain range

Also in poverty stricken areas there are more murders and such, so it lowers the age limited average Im sure.

And look at the Aleutian islands in Alaska, very low populations, also no "rich" people there. Its actually 1 of them most dangerous places to make birth from, and the weather is atrocious.
                            in another stunning display of critical thinking, mattb prefers feels over data

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                              So then the original approval by the previous administration was also a violation the law?????

So then by default all lines built in the last 15 years that have followed the same industry standards for Environmental Evaluation when crossing federal lands and water bodies would also be in violation??

Activist judge, activating from the bench, and seeming to ignore industry standard practices for at least the last 2 decades in his decision
                              i like how your first impulse is to say 'oh yeah its obama's fault' like you just cant deal with the substance of the issue

but then you dive headfirst into the all too familiar trope of conservatives complaining about activist judges because you disagree with the conclusions reached by the judge.

i will bet that you didn't even read the decision.

I pointed this out in the last thread (which was closed), why did the ACE issue a permit and only require an environmental assessment instead of an Environmental Impact Statement, as required by law?

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                                i like how your first impulse is to say 'oh yeah its obama's fault' like you just cant deal with the substance of the issue

but then you dive headfirst into the all too familiar trope of conservatives complaining about activist judges because you disagree with the conclusions reached by the judge.

i will bet that you didn't even read the decision.

I pointed this out in the last thread (which was closed), why did the ACE issue a permit and only require an environmental assessment instead of an Environmental Impact Statement, as required by law?
                                Can judges be political?
                                Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                                Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                                Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Working...
                                X