No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I second using irons. Then try a red dot for him.

I have a BSA Sweet 22 scope for my 10/22 and I bet the scope weighs the same as the rifle lol
    1990 325is
    m52b28
    3.73lsd
    g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
      learn the basics with irons then work up into the glass......
      Agreed.

Irons are fun anyway!
      No E30 Club
      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Irons all the way! Learn the fundamentals then go into more advanced shizzle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

Originally posted by flyboyx
        I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

I've heard that the Military doesn't even require training with Irons anymore.

Anyone who can confirm or debunk?

Seems like a bad idea.
          No E30 Club
          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
            nice! Pics of cherokee? I have one as well.
            Dont have any pics. Just your basic XJ 4 door. Its got the l6 and an auto trany, small Quadratec lift and new urethane bushings, and some 30x9.5 BFG KO2 tires. My brother loves it, I talked him into getting it :D
            Im kinda jealous, but I have a '86 Toyota truck with lots of nice off road parts on it. I wana get my brother a rear locker at some point. It would make his Jeep sooo great off road. He spins tires a lot right now.
            sigpic
            "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Gun Thread

Bought this as a Mother's Day gift for my wife

M&P 15-22
              FDE furniture (we are gonna do the clothing dye mod in purple)

Delivered Wednesday afternoon to my FFL

Had to wait till Thursday so it could be "inventoried"

24hr wait in Illinois

Go back Friday after work.....background check "pending"

Still pending as of today at 7pm local time!

I can check my own FOID on the Illinois State Police website. They have a page where you can check FOID cards when doing a face to face purchase. Instant "OK" on that page.

I know (and hope) my FFL didn't botch something up.

Just venting.......

Another issue I forgot!!

Grab A Gun has decided they will not ship 25 round magazine to Cook County residents.
              I received NO magazine at all!!
              I even called them and said "just send a 10rd, no biggie"....."we send them back to S&W" he said.

Luckily the FFL had the 25 rounds in stock (black, no FDE).

Comment

Finally home!!!

FFL called while we were getting gas after church.

Wife says it's "heavy"......
                5.5 pounds

Grabbed a tru glo RDS for it off eBay during the week

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
                  Dont have any pics. Just your basic XJ 4 door. Its got the l6 and an auto trany, small Quadratec lift and new urethane bushings, and some 30x9.5 BFG KO2 tires. My brother loves it, I talked him into getting it :D
                  Im kinda jealous, but I have a '86 Toyota truck with lots of nice off road parts on it. I wana get my brother a rear locker at some point. It would make his Jeep sooo great off road. He spins tires a lot right now.
                  aww nice. Here is mine, 33s locked f/r
                  1990 325is
                  m52b28
                  3.73lsd
                  g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

5.5lbs and it's heavy lol! Guess it's different for everybody. My 16" heavy barrel ar with a Bushnell TRS-25 comes in at 6lbs 13oz I think. I do have another ar that is 8pbs though. That summabitch is heavy for a 16".

I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatM20Guy View Post
                      5.5lbs and it's heavy lol! Guess it's different for everybody. My 16" heavy barrel ar with a Bushnell TRS-25 comes in at 6lbs 13oz I think. I do have another ar that is 8pbs though. That summabitch is heavy for a 16".

She spent some time yesterday shouldering it and walking around the house (while I was cutting grass) and said it didn't feel so heavy after that.

She says my 1911 is heavy as well......

Finished dye job pic!

Comment

Originally posted by doorman View Post

She says my 1911 is heavy as well......

Haha I am a Sig man myself so I know all about the heavy handgun life. There's something about the heft that I just like more than the lightweight nature of Glocks/polymer stuff. Also just fits my hand better than virtually and other handgun out there.

Plus side is it's heavy enough to be an effective bludgeon when you run out of ammo!

Comment

Picked this up today from a customer of mine for $100. Wasn't expecting it to have a 4x scope and laser. Woot woot. Just ordered 3500 rounds for it off Targetsportusa.com

Disassembled it and cleaned it tonight. Lots of sand in the trigger assembly as it was the guys armadillo slayer, and rode in his golf cart. The action and trigger def smoothed out, next need to modify the bolt release to an auto release. Cant wait to get it to the range to cut some paper.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Damn, you stole that from him! Nice pickup
                            No E30 Club

Comment

^100 is a steal for a 10/22. I got mine in the used rack at cabelas for around $240.

Bought a Remington 700 SPS in 308 with Leupold 3-9x40 scope. Sighting it in today. Colt LE6920
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	unnamed.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.8 KB
ID:	7190893

The Build:
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=191125

Comment

How was it?

I've had that rifle on my list for a while now, just haven't really had the justification for it. (The 700, happen to have a 6920 as well, which I registered for the SBR).
                                No E30 Club

Comment

Working...
                                X