Ole thirty Bastard build thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I've been working on this car for the past year or so. I bought the car with a M52 sitting in it but nothing else was done. car had been completely gutted burnt dash, sound detonating material all gone. I mean like gutted gutted!

Last edited by NateThirty; 05-25-2017, 06:51 PM.
    1990 325i M52 swapped!

Sounds like a great start lol

Pics?

Comment

Good bones

Comment

The car has come along way since then. Me and my brother wired everything up. welded some covers for the secondary air ports just so we could hear it run!

Also put some H&R race springs on the car with the infamous bilstein shocks

Finally got to take her on her maiden voyage with open headers.
        (all my neighbors love me)

Sometimes you gotta keep yourself motivated with a daily bash and trash!
        (filmed in Mexico City, Mexico.)

Finally towing her back to the shop to get the rest of the problems ironed out and so i can weld up some custom exhaust. Long tube headers with some custom fire wall messaging then to a 2 1/2 inch exhaust with a 12" glass pack and running a thrush weld in muffler. Shout out to a solid set up love my eastwood mig welder

Previous owner tried to weld the sunroof skin to the car but did a horrible job. so i bought some sheet metal and did it the "right way i sealed it and pop riveted it into place after that i proceeded to paint the roof white to reflect more heat since theres no AC or heat or blower motor for that matter.
        1990 325i M52 swapped!

Comment

ole thirty bastard

The car has come along way since then. Me and my brother wired everything up. welded some covers for the secondary air ports just so we could hear it run!

Sometimes you gotta keep yourself motivated with a daily bash and trash!
          (filmed in Mexico City, Mexico.)

Finally towing her back to the shop to get the rest of the problems ironed out and so i can weld up some custom exhaust. Long tube headers with some custom fire wall messaging then to a 2 1/2 inch exhaust with a 12" glass pack and running a thrush weld in muffler. Shout out to a solid set up love my eastwood mig welder

Previous owner tried to weld the sunroof skin to the car but did a horrible job. so i bought some sheet metal and did it the "right way i sealed it and pop riveted it into place after that i proceeded to paint the roof white to reflect more heat since theres no AC or heat or blower motor for that matter.
          1990 325i M52 swapped!

Comment

Apparently, Mods have to approve his next post so he can update it further. I work with him and the car is COMPLETELY different currently.

s50 86 325e Project

S50 - BBS - Recaro - BC Coilovers - Morimoto H1 Retrofit

Feedback Thread

Comment

I'm Trying to update my build thread but its saying that my next post needs to be approved? is that due to how long my next post was?
              1990 325i M52 swapped!

Comment

Break up the update into multiple posts.
                88 d21 draggin pavement
                89 dirty30 kissin earth

Im just here to learn new things and meet new people.

Comment

will do thanks man!
                  1990 325i M52 swapped!

Comment

So me and my brother wired the car up, welded the secondary air ports closed. so now we are on jack stands running open headers! But we did get her to start up (first start under my watch)

1990 325i M52 swapped!

Comment

Nicely done! A new heart

Comment

Nice. Now she just needs her kidneys put back in! Haha
                        90 Bronzit 325is
                        16 Black Sapphire 340i M Sport

Comment

That's for better airflow homie!;D
                          1990 325i M52 swapped!

Comment

Finally got to hear her run of course we are running open headers right now!
                            1990 325i M52 swapped!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT1_UWpCwYQ
                              1990 325i M52 swapped!

Comment

Working...
                              X