No announcement yet.

The street shark e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the only BMW dealer around the middle tn area. But the people act like they have known me forever and that's what I like. Everyone is willing to stop and help.

And I know most people don't like my wheels. But that's why I got them. I don't want wheels that are common. These wheels are rare in themselves. Factory black faces and in 4x100 makes the uber rare. Honestly I think they make this car even more unique. It's a car people love or they hate.
    88 d21 draggin pavement
    89 dirty30 kissin earth

Im just here to learn new things and meet new people.

Comment

Congrats on the move to BMW!
      Originally posted by kronus
      would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Damn man I just read this thread from start to finish. Great work on the car man, seriously. It's very different in style from others but I like that you just don't give a damn. Idk how you are just okay with it as an auto, I just don't feel in control, but it's a driver and it's your car. Good stuff man, good stuff

Comment

The automatic trans is whatever. Like I feel like dudes have to have a manual to feel more superior over men with autos. Idc either way. When I swap the engine for an m50/52 it will then get a 5 speed or even maybe an auto.
          88 d21 draggin pavement
          89 dirty30 kissin earth

Comment

I get what you mean about the superior thing, but I just don't feel in complete control of the car with auto trans

Comment

I need control of the gas pedal, the steering wheel and my hand as I finger bang hookers in the passenger seat. Hahahahah. Like a boss.
              88 d21 draggin pavement
              89 dirty30 kissin earth

Comment

Nice work on the car! I just started my own restoration project and this thread has been awesome to read through. Like the direction your taking with the car!

Comment

Hahah it was a lot of bullshit and just me trying to be a hardass when I shouldn't of been and of course my mind gets these crazy ideas so I express them and not all should be thrown out to the world. So now I'm just cruising through hoping people start to like my me as a car builder/creator.
                  But all in all. It's a big turd for sure.
                  88 d21 draggin pavement
                  89 dirty30 kissin earth

Comment

Originally posted by Bggdnssnguy View Post
                    The automatic trans is whatever. Like I feel like dudes have to have a manual to feel more superior over men with autos. Idc either way. When I swap the engine for an m50/52 it will then get a 5 speed or even maybe an auto.
                    I really liked my auto in my 325i. It was great for just cruising around town and getting from point A to point B. However I just got a 5 speed swap done in the car and I've totally fell in love with the car all over again. Its honestly how every e30 should have come. I'm not going to hate on the auto, but having a manual isn't just to feel "superior" over other guys. In my opinion it really makes the car.
                    My Garage
                    2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
                    1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
                    1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
                    Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

And I get that. I'm sure if I swapped mine then I would say the same. But, buying a house and getting married and having to furnish all the appliances. It puts a stop to most of my extra money and considering I'm about 2 good paychecks behind.
                      88 d21 draggin pavement
                      89 dirty30 kissin earth

Comment

Originally posted by stonea View Post
                        I really liked my auto in my 325i. It was great for just cruising around town and getting from point A to point B. However I just got a 5 speed swap done in the car and I've totally fell in love with the car all over again. Its honestly how every e30 should have come. I'm not going to hate on the auto, but having a manual isn't just to feel "superior" over other guys. In my opinion it really makes the car.
                        Exactly how I feel. It's almost as if they are two completely different cars

Comment

Moved into my town home over the weekend. Washed my car last night with BMW soap and wheel cleaner. Stuff is ridiculously cheap and works amazing.

88 d21 draggin pavement
                          89 dirty30 kissin earth

Comment

Well as of Friday I bought me a truck/daily. So sadly the car will be for sale very soon and no I'm not gonna part it out as it's a good daily or build for resto if you have the money.. I am going to fix some minor things to make it easier to sell. I have loved this car from the first day I drove it, it just needs more work then I want to put into it at this point.. Also my wife has pushed me to stray away from it due to how expensive parts can be. And I'll never get my money back.

I do want to thank everyone who had helped me along the way with anything and everything. From advice to buying my parts or me buying yours.

I do wanna say I am sorry for posting dumb shit on here and pissing you guys off. I knew when I posted it that it might cause trouble but I'm hard headed and have to learn that way. So if you are reading this and this happened. I do apologize cause I love how this community cares for these cars. They are great cars and fun to drive. It's just time for me to move on and hopefully I'll come back to an e30 later on and start with a better clean slate.

Bye guys!

Love, heath.
                            88 d21 draggin pavement
                            89 dirty30 kissin earth

Comment

Working...
                            X