Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we all stop thinking Vlad is some sort of E30 angel? Thanks.
    Originally posted by TSI
    ♫ Rust flecks are falling on my head...♫
    OEM+

Comment

That is seriously not cool. What a shame on such a beautiful M3. I hope you get it back to looking as it should and I wish you luck in getting this whole thing resolved and behind you.

Comment

Yan I wish you the best. I also thank you for your service. Goodluck and Vlad needs to pay up!

Comment

:(

Originally posted by yert315
          Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Sad that this happens to an active duty service member while he is deployed.
            1991 e30 328i M52 swapped: Gone
            1995 e34 540i/6 1 of 76 Clean
            1985 e28 euro 525i the daily

Comment

i remember your thread about you sending this car to paint, you seemed pretty excited, even updated it a few times, idk how someone could do you like this, you seriously got your cheeks spread open here.

seems your religion is really helping you through this ordeal, how calm and collected you are...i know i would not be able to hold compuser as well.

best of luck

Comment

hoo boy
                Originally posted by LJ851
                I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by mightywhitey View Post
                  Sad that this happens to an active duty service member while he is deployed.
                  +1

hope things get sorted out in your end. thank you for your service (and that's coming from a veteran).

such a shame that people will take advantage of a military personnel who's fighting for their freedom!

Comment

Feel sorry for you man.

First Impression: It's crazy that these day's, in this business / economic climate, people still Fuck other people over without consequence.

You can always get the car fixed and move on. You'll recommend the shop who came to the rescue and the members will flock. Bad rep carries and spreads. Earned consequences come in due time.

I'd love to read the counterpoint.
                    1988 E30/S50...now with S52; Track
                    1994 Miata R; ES Solo2
                    1998 Lexus LX470; Wife (Slee'd anyway)
                    2002 BMW 530i; A+ Commuter
                    2002 BMW 325iT; Sport/Premium 5-speed
                    2011 21' EconoTrailer

Comment

Yan, you handled this in a way that commands respect from anyone that reads it. I'm sorry you had such a fucked experience.

Comment

You sir are a good man.

Very nicely put as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ed94r View Post
                          Feel sorry for you man.

First Impression: It's crazy that these day's, in this business / economic climate, people still Fuck other people over without consequence.

You can always get the car fixed and move on. You'll recommend the shop who came to the rescue and the members will flock. Bad rep carries and spreads. Earned consequences come in due time.

I'd love to read the counterpoint.

The fact that the car even left the shop in the condition it's in is all the explanation I need.

I mean seriously... electrical tape on the bumper??????? There's only one explanation for that, and it's NOT "proper attention to detail".

The fact that this guy won't even provide a receipt after having accepted $6,000 of an active duty military member's hard-earned cash is the MOST damning part. Care to explain why you won't give Yan a receipt, Vlad?

What about explaining WHY you drove the car when you were specifically told NOT to?

Why should Yan have to pay to ship his car back to Vlad so that Vlad can look at it with his own eyes? Vlad should eat the shipping and get it back to his shop. Fact is, he really should've looked at it BEFORE it left his shop... and I for one believe that he DID look at it before it left his shop, then let it go anyway.

Best of luck to you, Yan. I hope someone with a real bodyshop sees what you've been through, and offers you a helping hand.

Comment

Yan talk with Ian Powell a ring he's in Fairfax nearby He can point you in right direction for some bodywork. You might remember his build here and at E30tech about his 2002.

Greg
                            https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

The quality of the paint work vs the amount paid... people can decide for themselves. But using someone's vehicle without permission, thereby subjecting them to liability should an incident occur, is inexcusable.

Comment

i was gonna say Pics or it didn't happen to M3Toy but here it is... that is really shotty paint job.
                                If not corrected, I think this thread might be the end of VLAD's career in R3V.

Sorry Vlad, you lose on this way. Low quality paint job. The attention to detail was absolutely missing.
                                Total disrespect and taking advantage of customer when you drove the car w/o permission to a car show.
                                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                                ---------------------------------
                                89 E30 S52
                                ---------------------------------
                                Transaction Feedback.

Comment

Working...
                                X