No announcement yet.

Austin??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

behind walmart at 10 at night... sounds sketch.

Comment

prolly is. checked out there fb page, looks like a couple of drift kids trying to start up a weekly meet.

Comment

I was thinking that now that the weather is better we should set up a meet on a weekend sometime. Mine are pretty much open, maybe a cars and coffee or a lunch with a cruise after?

Comment

I'm down. I should be finished and ready to ride within a week

Comment

I will be coming to austin in the fall :)
            CHEAP REBUILT INJECTORS

Need Quality Brakes? BimmerBrakes has it!
            For anything Else go with BluntTech!

Comment

Awesome, look forward to meeting you guys. I am still putting off new plugs, but other than that I'm ready to go. I'm a chef, so food is always in the picture for me, but whatever gets agreed on is cool also

Comment

Originally posted by navytapaul View Post
                I was thinking that now that the weather is better we should set up a meet on a weekend sometime. Mine are pretty much open, maybe a cars and coffee or a lunch with a cruise after?
                Sure

Comment

We should figure out a nice route first, then find a close lunch spot to start. Suggestions?

Comment

bimmerforums meets up at reds porch every other week. we can just join them if anything...

edit: also i saw a silver early model today parked behind taco bell on south lamar. black wheels/kidneys. and an ac schnizter clip thing on the grill. anyone here?

Comment

Work old spicewood in there. Fun little road even if you're not hauling ass down it.

Comment

I saw a bronzit vert down here on brodie the other day. Kinda liked it and hated it all at the same time.

Comment

If yall want a good place to meet my buddy co-owns Status Boutique. Its right of 6th and red river. Theres not a shitload of parking space but its central, close to 35, and we can all find it rather easily. Oh and my buddy owns an e30 so it should be reeeeeal easy to talk him into it.

Comment

Sounds like a plan then

Comment

What day?

Comment

The day after I get my car rollin again lol

Comment

Working...
                                X