Petulant Children of UC Berkeley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Petulant Children of UC Berkeley

Ok lefties. Explain and rationalize this behavior.

Go!
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
    Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
    Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Its bullshit, in today's climate you damn near need to hide the fact that your a conservative, so your not crucified on the streets.
    Its only a matter of time until they shove us "Nazis" in to camps if we dont see things their way. never to realize that they are becoming the 21st century Nazis persecuting right wing instead of the Jews.

Not to mention they are so fucking ass backwards, Women for Islam, LGBT for Islam, take a good fucking look at how you would be treated in those countries. you think women are second class citizens in america? try getting stoned to death because you got raped? some of america doesn't agree with you getting married to the same sex? try getting thrown off a roof because your a homosexual. Thats what your fighting for? leave that barbaric shit over there and take a good look on how well you have it off in the country.
    everyone is out there looking to get offended so they can be a victim. buck the fuck up and stop trying to silence freedom of speech
    WTB:m60b40 in PNW
    Zachary Ripley

85 318i M50B25tu.
    92 525it 5 speed.
    80 244gl (m60 prepping).

Comment

Originally posted by FireFight View Post
      Its bullshit, in today's climate you damn near need to hide the fact that your a conservative, so your not crucified on the streets.
      :rofl: said without a hint of irony :rofl:

Comment

Nailed it FireFight. BU, seriously? I should know better from another petulant Bothellite.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Thank you for speaking out ,there are many more that think like this but are silent for fear of how bad the repercussions might get.I can not understand the " thinking" of the " liberal " side,makes no sense and is often hypocritical .

Comment

All I know is that there might be a legitimate street battle if a group of folks try to stop this kind of shit. God knows the cops aren't interested.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Provocateurs. Just like Occupy Oakland, the powers that be try to kill the movement by discrediting it. At Occupy the people that started smashing in the windows of businesses ended up pulling out badges and guns once confronted by peace keeping protest attendees.

- Somebody that frequents both ends of Telegraph.

Piss off you confederate flag waving right wing nut.
              Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

1. It's UC Berkeley of all places, why was he speaking there to begin with?
                2. According to NBC news, 150 agitators came from off campus and sparked this riot. Who's to say it's not a false flag operation by trump supporters? #tinfoilhat
                AWD > RWD

Comment

Well my main guess for him trying to speak at UC Berkeley was most likely cause of the Free Speech Movement that took place there in the 60's. I know its kind of ironic, just my .02

Comment

Pefectly justifies his prior statement that he wants to cut funding to sanctuary cities in the bay, at a time when we're doing things like holding hands around Lake Merritt for solidarity. It doesn't line up with the vibes locally, somewhere between mourning and unsure optimism.

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                      1. It's UC Berkeley of all places, why was he speaking there to begin with?
                      2. According to NBC news, 150 agitators came from off campus and sparked this riot. Who's to say it's not a false flag operation by trump supporters? #tinfoilhat
                      Silly kershaw, false flags are the easy out for things that look/are bad or detrimental to conservatives.

Comment

And you guys call us the conspiracy theorists. Oh the irony.

Keep going though, I love it!

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by Digital View Post
                          Well my main guess for him trying to speak at UC Berkeley was most likely cause of the Free Speech Movement that took place there in the 60's. I know its kind of ironic, just my .02
                          People like to stir the pot. The guy wanted to give a neo-nazi speech in a very liberal place. It's similar to those religious nuts with picket signs protesting gay weddings.

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
                            And you guys call us the conspiracy theorists. Oh the irony.

Keep going though, I love it!
                            I was there.

Marshallnoise cognitive dissonance, ENGAGE!

Comment

Originally posted by Streichholzschächtelchen View Post
                              People like to stir the pot. The guy wanted to give a neo-nazi speech in a very liberal place. It's similar to those religious nuts with picket signs protesting gay weddings.
                              LOL!!!!

Originally posted by Streichholzschächtelchen View Post
                              I was there.

Marshallnoise cognitive dissonance, ENGAGE!
                              Oh lord you are funny!

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Working...
                              X