X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd love to see Lena Dunham fry.

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
      The difference between Milo and Lena is that Milo isn't a good gay and Lena is a good liberal. That's why she gets a pass for molesting her sister and he doesn't get a pass for being the victim. Simple as that.
      on point.
      My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Hooffenstein HD View Post
        I'd love to see Lena Dunham fry.
        stop posting

namaste

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
          stop posting

namaste

She's a child molesting piece of shit. no matter how hypocritical the SJW left wants to be, there is no excuse for that.

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
            Lena is a good liberal
            A misandrist child molester. Perfect example of the blatant hypocrisy from the left.

Comment

A misandrist child molester. Perfect example of the blatant hypocrisy from the left.
              Nailed it
              Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
              Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
              Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

It boils down to who each caters to..... Milo caters to conservatives who are vehemently against all that he said. Dunham caters to liberals who think men have the right to pee along side little girls... Predictable outcome.... both are wrong but only one comes off as a hypocrite. Milo made the mistake of making the pervert into the good guy or victim which dont fly with the right wing, while the left tend to make excuses for the pervert and generaly appluads it.

Comment

Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post
                  while the left tend to make excuses for the pervert and generaly appluads it.
                  Only if they're female.

Comment

She's a child molesting piece of shit. no matter how hypocritical the SJW left wants to be, there is no excuse for that.
                    Had no SA on this, upon reading she was 7 years old and looked at her sisters vagina. You people are royally fucked if you can interpret that in any way sexually, or as behaviors of a predator.

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
                      Had no SA on this, upon reading she was 7 years old and looked at her sisters vagina. You people are royally fucked if you can interpret that in any way sexually, or as behaviors of a predator.
                      That's racist.

Seriously though, you should probably read some more. On going abuse over a ten year period only ending when Lena was 17. Spreading her sister's vagina open, masturbating together, bribing her to kiss her are all in the scope of what she did over that ten years. Realistically there is probably more that she doesn't want to openly admit to. Lena herself describes her actions as the behaviour of a sexual predator and she's completely unapologetic about it. She apologises if she triggered any "feminists" but hasn't directly apologised for her actions and doesn't care about what "conservative white males" think. She's even gone as far to joke that her abuse is what turned her sister gay. For some reason she's lauded by the media as a "feminist hero", whatever that means.

Josh Duggars behaviour was very much similar in the same kind of age range. Despite being apologetic of his actions and expressing a clear understanding that what he did was wrong, he's completely demonised, branded a child molester and slammed by the media.

Milo was a victim of sexual abuse, even though he feels it was consensual and he might have actually been the predator in his circumstances, he's completely bashed by the media, loses his book deal etc etc etc.

In the context of this thread, I'm absolutely going to side with the "victim" over the perpetrator.
                      I don't agree with Milo on all points, nor am I defending Josh Duggar's behaviour, however I will always speak out against the blatant hypocrisy from the matriarchal left.

Comment

Cale: please read last sentence of my previous post..... we truly need some self-reflection as individuals and society as a whole. I personally can't stand Milo and rather enjoyed the egg on CPAC's face when this all went down. However, I believe what he said doesn't compare to what Lena and guys like Roman Polanski have done and largely been given a pass on. I am glad Milo lost all his speaking engagements and book deal etc. He should have, but how you can dismiss what Lena did and rationalize it speaks volumes to me as to your ability to look at things objectionably.

Comment

That's racist.

Seriously though, you should probably read some more. On going abuse over a ten year period only ending when Lena was 17. Spreading her sister's vagina open, masturbating together, bribing her to kiss her are all in the scope of what she did over that ten years. Realistically there is probably more that she doesn't want to openly admit to. Lena herself describes her actions as the behaviour of a sexual predator and she's completely unapologetic about it. She apologises if she triggered any "feminists" but hasn't directly apologised for her actions and doesn't care about what "conservative white males" think. She's even gone as far to joke that her abuse is what turned her sister gay. For some reason she's lauded by the media as a "feminist hero", whatever that means.

Josh Duggars behaviour was very much similar in the same kind of age range. Despite being apologetic of his actions and expressing a clear understanding that what he did was wrong, he's completely demonised, branded a child molester and slammed by the media.

Milo was a victim of sexual abuse, even though he feels it was consensual and he might have actually been the predator in his circumstances, he's completely bashed by the media, loses his book deal etc etc etc.

In the context of this thread, I'm absolutely going to side with the "victim" over the perpetrator.
                          I don't agree with Milo on all points, nor am I defending Josh Duggar's behaviour, however I will always speak out against the blatant hypocrisy from the matriarchal left.
                          Why exactly are you holding her up as an example of 'the left'? she's no more representative of 'the left' than josh duggar is of 'the right'.

like i just dont even understand how you have the time or willingness to give a shit about one more stupid celebrity, or spend time reading about what she put in her book or cheer the idea of her dying.

like how do you even have the time to give a fuck about this?

Comment

Why exactly are you holding her up as an example of 'the left'? she's no more representative of 'the left' than josh duggar is of 'the right'.

like i just dont even understand how you have the time or willingness to give a shit about one more stupid celebrity, or spend time reading about what she put in her book or cheer the idea of her dying.

Really? Her whole existence centers around her political POV. She proudly identifies as a leftist and many view her as a standard bearer of leftist views.

If Milo is going to get raked over the coals for being Lena's sister (effectively), then Lena deserves even more criticism yet there is a strange absence of criticism.

What is strange is the you are giving Hoff shit for being educated about another person. Kind of makes me think you wish he wasn't as smart as he is so these inconvenient facts can not be a topic du jour.
                            Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                            Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                            Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

The hell are you even talking about, dude? Why would I not inform myself on the very topic of the thread before posting in it?

Her whole personality/career is based around being a lefty SJW feminist but that's besides the point. The point is the blatant hypocrisy exhibited by lefties. They give her a pass and even laud her as some kind of hero but demonise others whose views don't align with theirs for doing similar things.
                              Last edited by Hooffenstein HD; 02-24-2017, 02:39 PM.

Comment

The hell are you even talking about, dude? Why would I not inform myself on the very topic of the thread before posting in it?

Her whole personality/career is based around being a lefty SJW feminist but that's besides the point. The point is the blatant hypocrisy exhibited by lefties. They give her a pass and even laud her as some kind of hero but demonise others who's views don't align with theirs for doing similar things.
                                QFT. The blind hypocrisy is really just astounding.
                                sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Working...
                                X