Bannon removed from NSC position

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by decay View Post
    no, it isn't... it's about the removal of someone who shouldn't have been put in the position in the first place.

you really should give more time to reading before you spout off, because you've questioned my literacy skills in the past, and yet, you seem to have absorbed nothing from the linked article.

this is not bashing... it's celebration of something wrong getting fixed.
    We don't know if he was removed or he left of his own volition. You are reading into it without facts.

And you are editorializing when you say REALLY stupid shit like "it's celebration of something wrong getting fixed." These are not universal beliefs yet you parade them around as if they are established facts. They aren't.

Since you clearly are biased and don't know the reasons for his removal, you are just gloating because he is no longer in a position you believe he should have been in.

So, tell me once again how this thread isn't about your own opinions and nothing more?
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
    Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
    Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

News reports say Trump removed him. But you know, fake news and all.
      sigpic
      Gun control means using both hands
      Sex, Drugs, Rock 'n roll. Pick two.

Comment

Originally posted by Dagamus(NM) View Post
        News reports say Trump removed him. But you know, fake news and all.
        Links? Just curious cause when I looked a couple hours ago, I didn't see that anywhere.

EDIT: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/05/u...nnon.html?_r=0

White House said it was a planned event, more or less. So, again, non-issue. But gloat away decay. Have fun!

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

How often is removing a high ranking member of your council after a few months a "non-issue" or a "planned event"? Seems like a normal thing for Trump, but to my recollection that is not normal
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
            We don't know if he was removed or he left of his own volition. You are reading into it without facts.

And you are editorializing when you say REALLY stupid shit like "it's celebration of something wrong getting fixed." These are not universal beliefs yet you parade them around as if they are established facts. They aren't.

Since you clearly are biased and don't know the reasons for his removal, you are just gloating because he is no longer in a position you believe he should have been in.

So, tell me once again how this thread isn't about your own opinions and nothing more?
            editorializing is sort of the purpose of a politics subforum, dumbass.

when i say "something wrong getting fixed"- a person who would have been bad at the job got removed and replaced with better staff, and your attempt to create uncertainty about the reason is the "U" in "FUD".

quit fucking complaining that people have differing opinions than yours, you're whining too much.
            past:
            1989 325is (learner shitbox)
            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
            1985 323i baur
            current:
            1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
              How often is removing a high ranking member of your council after a few months a "non-issue" or a "planned event"? Seems like a normal thing for Trump, but to my recollection that is not normal
              Well, because the person in question was not normally the type of person there in the first place. The White House said he was there to stabilize the situation after Flynn went down. Since he was a non-traditional placement in the first place, perhaps he did just serve his purpose and they figured he didn't need to be there now.

I don't fucking know. All I know is that if Bannon and Trump are tight and Trump wanted to make sure things were going well during the transition, I can see the logic in that.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

editorializing is sort of the purpose of a politics subforum, dumbass.

when i say "something wrong getting fixed"- a person who would have been bad at the job got removed and replaced with better staff.

quit fucking complaining that people have differing opinions than yours, you're whining too much.
                I'm not whining at all. I am just pissing in your Wheaties and calling you out on your "facts." I have the balls to admit when I am wrong (see previous thread about Native Americans and trade).

And again, "a person who would have been bad at the job got removed and replaced with better staff" is your opinion. Not fact. So own it.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Well, because the person in question was not normally the type of person there in the first place.
                  this fucking idiot should never have been appointed in the first place.
                  sounds like you two agree on something! though your hearts are still in your corners in how you describe the man :p:
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:

Comment

sounds like you two agree on something! though your hearts are still in your corners in how you describe the man :p:
                    Well, I wouldn't go that far. I have no problem with a non-traditional person serving in a specific position. Hell, for example, traditional in government means a bunch of lawyers running the place. I would prefer more non-lawyers in government.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Well, I wouldn't go that far. I have no problem with a non-traditional person serving in a specific position. Hell, for example, traditional in government means a bunch of lawyers running the place. I would prefer more non-lawyers in government.

and I would agree with you on that!... However, Bannon is NOT someone I wanted to see in there and am glad he was removed from the council, though if I read it right, he will still be lingering around the WH
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:

Comment

Glad to see Bannon ousted from that position. Would like to see him out of the WH altogether. My guess is before the end of the year he is out. Trump seems to have a pattern of standing by people at the moment to seem strong, then discarding them when the focus is elsewhere.

I would like to see a Marshal vs Decay thread where you two can bitch, insult, argue, bash, and whatever else you two want on every topic under the sun. Then your petty bitching wont over power every other thread on here. You two could post on whatever thread it may be, and then after two rebuttals, you could say lets take this to our own thread bitch. Ha ha Kinda like taking it outside.

Comment

I'm not whining at all. I am just pissing in your Wheaties and calling you out on your "facts." I have the balls to admit when I am wrong (see previous thread about Native Americans and trade).

And again, "a person who would have been bad at the job got removed and replaced with better staff" is your opinion. Not fact. So own it.
                          so your argument is basically that line from Big Lebowski: "yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"?

when the fuck are you going to contribute something of value to the discussion here? you're giving yourself too much credit by saying you're pissing in my breakfast- you're not, you're just contrarian and annoying.
                          past:
                          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                          1985 323i baur
                          current:

Comment

I'm busy for the next week, too busy to frequent r3v or worry about being banned. On that note, fuck marshallnoise
                            Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

Love you too!

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

and I would agree with you on that!... However, Bannon is NOT someone I wanted to see in there and am glad he was removed from the council, though if I read it right, he will still be lingering around the WH
                                indeed.

WASHINGTON—Following a series of incidents that left food and used paper products scattered throughout the West Wing, White House staff were reminded Friday to place lids firmly on all trash cans after President Trump’s senior advisor, Steve Bannon, got into the garbage again. “It’s imperative that everyone securely…
                                past:
                                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                                1985 323i baur
                                current:

Comment

Working...
                                X