No announcement yet.

rede30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought some IX side skirts and he shipped them to me.

Great seller and really nice guy. Highly recommended!

Comment

Recently made a transaction with rede30. I wanted his m42 PS pump and payed him and everything. I ended up changing my mind after he had already boxed and printed the shipping label and he had no problems giving me a refund and voided the shipping.

Even though nothing was exchanged, this is a testament to his honesty and reliability.

Thanks Rede30, sorry for being a pain in the ass!
      My 1991 318is Progression Thread

Comment

Rede30 has a few nice parts for sale atm. Don't hesitate to buy from him, you won't be disappointed.
        sigpic
        January 2012 COTM

Comment

bought a 3.91 viscous lsd from dustin great price, gave me a few parts for free since it was a long drive, also great guy, knowledable about e30's and cool guy...would definitely buy from him again! thanks again dustin

Comment

Purchased a pair of Sport seats from Dustin this last week, and received them very quick, and packaged up nicely! Good communication throughout, and I'm sure we'll be doing business together again in the future. Thanks again I appreciate man! :D

Ohioriders.com
            OhioBimmers.com

Comment

Just purchased two e36m shifters. Had to wait on Paypal to go through, but he was kind enough to hold the items for me. Sent out that day or the next. He even sent them priority! They were packed wonderfully, as well. I would do business with him again in a heartbeat.

Follow up: Just installed the shifter. Went in easy and is perfect! e36m shifter is perfect for me. :)

Thanks again Dustin!
              Last edited by Albuquerque30; 03-06-2011, 09:57 PM.

WTB NorCal: Z4 shifter + misc. parts

Comment

Good seller! I bought a carpet off him and it arrived packed nicely. Would buy from again for sure.
                88 Zinno M3

Comment

rede30 is an A+ seller. Bought a 3.25 LSD as seen here. GREAT communication, product as pictured, fast shipping.

Comment

Haven't installed it yet, but I purchased a shift lever from him on Friday. It arrived today very well packed.

He also sent it out quickly to begin with. I am very pleased with the transaction and would do business with him again should he ever have any other parts I need.

Comment

i bought a DSSR from him on thursday and it showed up today. good price and fast shipping!
                      seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Bought two items-keyless glovebox latch, and window breaker. Great communication and I received the items very quickly!

Comment

If i need any E30 parts, the first person i would call/txt is Dustin.
                          If you need hard to find knick-knacks, send him a PM and he may have it on the shelf.
                          I have seen his parts inventory, its massive.

Things bought from him so far:
                          U.S Ellipsoids
                          318is Fuel tank and pump
                          Two 3.73 LSDs
                          Taillights for late model
                          » PARTS FOR SALE
                          » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

again dustin hooked me up. bought some ellips!
                            great price, shipped, and packed nicely!
                            dont hesitate to buy from him!!!

:) work great...and my car is closer to being on the road...

A+++++ my friend!

Comment

Picked up a small case LSD from Dustin, wont be putting it in for a little while but he was a great guy to deal with. Thanks Dustin!

Comment

Bought an SI board, great service and fast shipping. Excellent communication as well.

Joaquin

Comment

Working...
                                X