2.5" universal Turbo intercooler / 12pcs piping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2.5" universal Turbo intercooler / 12pcs piping

SOLD Selling a brand new in the box 2.5" universal Turbo intercooler in black with black 12 pcs of silicone and T-clamps.
    Rated for up to 30psi and 400hp... asking $115 shipped or $100 local pick up on NYC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ypresman; 08-18-2017, 10:08 AM. Reason: SOLD

Did you buy this and just not end up using it? Im interested, curious how you came up with that intercooler size for an e30 though.. have you seen any others with that size? I've seen a lot of 24x9x3 or up to 24x12x3 is about as tight as you wanna get without major cutting?...

87 325es - M50 Boosted - Link to BUILD THREAD
    07 328xi wagon 6mt - daily

Comment

Originally posted by SirMaxximus View Post
      Did you buy this and just not end up using it? Im interested, curious how you came up with that intercooler size for an e30 though.. have you seen any others with that size? I've seen a lot of 24x9x3 or up to 24x12x3 is about as tight as you wanna get without major cutting?...

Brand new and never used... still in the box, was for my e21 M10 turbo build... had an old huge Audi 200 20v intercooler in the e21 and wanted to replace the old one since it was a street daily and I didn't need a racing intercooler that big... long story short I sold the car before doing the work for a different project so I have need for this kit.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
          X