Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z3 Finned Diff Cover

Sold
    Last edited by GT BMW E30; 09-06-2017, 01:04 PM.

Can you post a pic, the newer productions ones are made in China for BMW and the cooling fin channels on the bottom aren't always cast clean (seen some completely blocked off)
    1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
    2016 Ford Flex
    2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

PICTURES ARE REQUIRED TO BE POSTED

Classified Forums - Read this first!
      Here's a few simple guidelines for this forum. Failure to follow any of these rules will be grounds for your thread to be closed

Post your information
      Post as much info as you can. Say where you are located, where the part is located, the best way to get in contact with you, if you are willing to ship, etc.

Post the items information
      Post as much info as you can. A price must be posted, as well as pictures of the item(s). Post as many pictures as you can, even if it is a common item. A picture tells a thousand words, but it can also conceal another thousand. Links to hosted galleries of images are acceptable, links to eBay and/or Craigslist are not. Once the item sells, please do not edit your ad to remove the price. Many people search through old ads to get an idea what their item is worth.

If listing a car
      -Post the year and model
      -An accurate mileage. If the odometer is broken, post what it is currently at and how many miles you believe it has
      -Any aftermarket modifications
      -Any known issues or damaged areas
      -Post a price
      -As many pictures as possible of every area

If listing wheels and/or tires
      -Post the brand and model
      -Post as many specs as you can, including but not limited to tire size, tread remaining, wheel diameter, width, offset, bolt pattern and centerbore, if multi-piece the lip, barrel and center size. If they have been redrilled post the original bolt pattern and where it was done.
      -Any imperfections, including but not limited to curb rash, bends, cracks, repaired areas, scratches. If tires, any gashes, bubbles, cupping and curb rash
      -Post a price
      -As many pictures as possible of every wheel

If listing Parts
      -What brand and what models it can be used on
      -An accurate description
      -How long it/they have been used for
      -Any imperfections
      -Post a price

Miscellaneous items
      -A detailed description of the item
      -How long it/they were used for
      -Any imperfections
      -Post a price

WTB threads
      -Be as detailed as possible
      -List exactly what you want, what variations you will accept, colors or materials, etc.
      -Post what you won't accept. This includes imperfections, colors, models, etc.
      -Post what you are willing to pay. Only douchebags will bump up their price if your price is higher then theirs.
      -Where you are located and if you would prefer local pickup only

In case the point was not made, everything being sold must include a price and as many pictures as possible.
      -This is not eBay or Craigslist. Do not post links to either for your ad. The same goes for other forums. Either post your information here or have your thread closed.
      -Feeler threads are not allowed. If you're not sure about selling it, don't post it.
      -If listing your item for trade, post what you are looking for, what you feel your item is worth, if you would like cash back or if you have cash to put on top
      -Thread crapping is not allowed. If you're not interested in purchasing the item for sale or have nothing positive to add, please stay out of the thread or else be prepared for a time out. If you complain about the time out, it will be extended.
      -Only bump your thread once a day. You are allowed to respond to others more then once a day.
      -If listing multiple items, post them in one thread. Exceptions are cars and wheels.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

I am no Noob here and I understand forum rules. Reason why I have not posted is because of my internet. I will someone post pics for me.

Comment

How are you a noob with 2436 posts? lol

Comment

Just an FIY, ecstuning have M Diff covers back in stock.
            1990 e30 325is S50 swap (NASA GTS2 race car)
            1990 e30 325is
            1988 e30 M3 S50 euro swap

Comment

Originally posted by vitiokas95 View Post
              Just an FIY, ecstuning have M Diff covers back in stock.

Are you sure about that?

I was on a list for 7 months before cancelling my order with them when they said they were in stock too. Turner told me the same shit.

I regret selling mine but oh well. I checked fleabay and seen some go for $700 im like wtf is this bs.

BLUE NOSE - M62 SWAP

THE E30 + 1 BUILD

Comment

:coolphoto::coolphoto::coolphoto::coolphoto:
                '87 Vert, Black, 5-sp
                '15 Civic Si, White - Daily commuter
                '15 MB C300 Sport, White/Cranberry - Wife's

Comment

Links added

Comment

:coolphoto:
                    Last edited by GT BMW E30; 08-15-2017, 06:11 PM.

Comment

took 10 seconds, and i hate clicking links, so hope this pic helps.
                      use r3vlimited gallery

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by DIIRTY-30 View Post
                        Are you sure about that?

I was on a list for 7 months before cancelling my order with them when they said they were in stock too. Turner told me the same shit.

I regret selling mine but oh well. I checked fleabay and seen some go for $700 im like wtf is this bs.
                        Yeah I am sure.

1990 e30 325is S50 swap (NASA GTS2 race car)
                        1990 e30 325is
                        1988 e30 M3 S50 euro swap

Comment

Originally posted by vitiokas95 View Post
                          Yeah I am sure.
                          ECStuning can say in stock. We all know how that can turn out.

This is a for sale thread. It states OBO. This thread is not for debating my price. If your interested pm me.

Comment

Bump

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
                              X