• Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM'd

Comment

any 24v support?

Comment

How's the new board coming along?
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

where did you get the curcit board from?

Comment

Looks like I missed a couple :|

Originally posted by mo diesil View Post
            any 24v support?
            I have a basic board designed up but there are different pinouts of the 88pin DMEs so need to figure out if I am going to build separate boards or jumpers/switch block to handle the differences.

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
            How's the new board coming along?
            Better, made some minor changes for the next rev

Originally posted by BMWZ318is View Post
            where did you get the curcit board from?
            I am having them made
            My M20 Frankenbuild(s)
            4 Sale - Fully Built TurnKey Megasquirt Plug and Play EMS

Comment

id like to buy one i have a war chip right now and they have thrown so many updates ant me for problems ive forgotten what number i was on. do you have an email or a phone number i can reach you at?

Comment

I am going to want one of these soon. I will be contacting you in October. Cheers and great work!
                sigpic
                "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Any chance you could make one to support a 35 pin motronic 1.0 ecu from the 1986 euro 325i?
                  318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                  '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWZ318is View Post
                    id like to buy one i have a war chip right now and they have thrown so many updates ant me for problems ive forgotten what number i was on. do you have an email or a phone number i can reach you at?
                    Emailed you ;)

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
                    I am going to want one of these soon. I will be contacting you in October. Cheers and great work!
                    Sounds good and thank you :)

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
                    Any chance you could make one to support a 35 pin motronic 1.0 ecu from the 1986 euro 325i?
                    I have been hit up for this a few times, I have a couple cases and am going to look into this after I finish up the 88pin version. One of the oddities of trying to use this will be how to handle the reference sensors...
                    My M20 Frankenbuild(s)

Comment

Originally posted by whodwho View Post
                      Emailed you ;)

Sounds good and thank you :)

I have been hit up for this a few times, I have a couple cases and am going to look into this after I finish up the 88pin version. One of the oddities of trying to use this will be how to handle the reference sensors...
                      yes I have heard of this.. Some 325I m20b25s have the 1.0 boards, i am not sure how different it is from the eta ecu. Either way the 1.0 m20b25 may be close enough to 1.3 that switching to 1.3 might be easiest
                      318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                      '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
                        yes I have heard of this.. Some 325I m20b25s have the 1.0 boards, i am not sure how different it is from the eta ecu. Either way the 1.0 m20b25 may be close enough to 1.3 that switching to 1.3 might be easiest
                        If you have a 55 pin ECU would be from a SETA or b25i and we are good to go, if you have a 35 pin that would be from an ETA.
                        My M20 Frankenbuild(s)

Comment

the early euro 325i has distributor in the block, cold start injector etc, like 323i
                          12.921 @ 106.48mph - N/A E36 3.0L daily driver

Comment

Will this work with my 91 318is m42? What all comes with the system? Software and cabels etc?

Comment

Originally posted by aka-e30 View Post
                              Will this work with my 91 318is m42? What all comes with the system? Software and cabels etc?
                              It won't but may have something in the near future. ;-)
                              My M20 Frankenbuild(s)

Comment

Where are you in SoCal? I'm down here today and tomorrow having a built engine installed and I'm concerned about getting the ECU and air/fuel systems to work well with a ported head and bumped cam. If I could talk to you tomorrow it'd be great. Running an 89 M20 325is. Thanks. A PM would be appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                                X