• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always in stock!

Comment

Tracking numbers sent. Thanks!

Comment

This weekend I my new Garagistic DSSR & Delrin carrier bearing.

The DSSR is everything i hoped it would be.

The carrier bushings did not fit. Given the success that others have had with them, i can only assume that the boss in my carrier is on the small end. With a little convincing with the dead blow, i got the bushings in however the fit was so tight that the pin of the bitch clip no longer fit in the hole.
        1987 325i Convertible
        2015 Fiesta SFE: 1.0L of 'Woah, is that torque under 2k?'

Comment

We had a few requests to do our popular delrin front carrier shiftier bushings in aluminum so we made a small run of them.

Basically its the overkill version of our delrin round bushings except they will NEVER EVER go bad. They replace the original rubber bushing (which not only had lots of "give" but is usually neglected and degrades over time). These eliminate any side-to-side movement of the aluminum shifter carrier. The front of the carrier does not see alot of rotational movement so there is no risk in having these seize or anything like that. These are simply the overkill version of our delrin series. Because the shifter bushings fit at the front of the aluminum carrier NO additional vibration or harshness will be felt. Replaces part number: 25 11 7 519 669 (25117519669).

They can be bought here:
          ALUMINUM ROUND CARRIER SHIFTER BUSHINGS (FOR: BMW E24, E30, E28, E34) Overview If you're into overkill, you will love our aluminum round shifter carrier bushings. They are basically just like our Garagistic Delrin carrier units except they will NEVER go bad. They replace the original rubber bushing (which not only had

They can be bought here:
          ALUMINUM ROUND CARRIER SHIFTER BUSHINGS (FOR: BMW E24, E30, E28, E34) Overview If you're into overkill, you will love our aluminum round shifter carrier bushings. They are basically just like our Garagistic Delrin carrier units except they will NEVER go bad. They replace the original rubber bushing (which not only had

Comment

Question regarding installation.

In the installation guide it says that I should hammer in the rear carrier bushing. But in my case the bushing simply falls into the carrier and has wiggle room. Is this the intended fit?

Here's a video to show you what I mean

https://youtu.be/J7rDKnoIbGs (couldn't get video embedding to work)
            Last edited by Simmie; 05-26-2017, 09:45 PM. Reason: Broken video url

Comment

Originally posted by Simmie View Post
              Question regarding installation.

In the installation guide it says that I should hammer in the rear carrier bushing. But in my case the bushing simply falls into the carrier and has wiggle room. Is this the intended fit?

Here's a video to show you what I mean

https://youtu.be/J7rDKnoIbGs (couldn't get video embedding to work)
              The original ones were like that. In the instructions we mentioned that the housing should be dimpled to keep bushing in place. Other customers have drilled and put in a cotter pin. Others epoxyed it in place. We found a dimple was all that was needed.

If you would like though email us and we will see what we can do to get another unit sent out just to make sure you didnt get a weird one.

Comment

Originally posted by garagistic View Post
                The original ones were like that. In the instructions we mentioned that the housing should be dimpled to keep bushing in place. Other customers have drilled and put in a cotter pin. Others epoxyed it in place. We found a dimple was all that was needed.

If you would like though email us and we will see what we can do to get another unit sent out just to make sure you didnt get a weird one.
                Don't worry about it. I was just a bit surprised by the fit after how well the other shifter bushings fit.

I'll be sure to dimple the housing. I'm sure it'll be fine :D

Comment

Originally posted by Simmie View Post
                  Don't worry about it. I was just a bit surprised by the fit after how well the other shifter bushings fit.

I'll be sure to dimple the housing. I'm sure it'll be fine :D
                  We now make the housing these fit into as well:

BMW E30, E28, E34 POLY/DELRIN REAR SHIFTER ARM BRACKET ASSEMBLY This is the ultimate setup for your rear shifter bushing assembly in your E30, E28 or E34. This assembly is 100% bolt-on and comes powder coated black. We brought the world's first E30 poly rear shifter bushing to the market years ago (which we still

Comment

Always in stock!

Comment

Originally posted by garagistic View Post
                      We now make the housing these fit into as well:

https://store.garagistic.com/e30-rea...er-25111220707
                      Just ordered, thanks!

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
                      Transaction feedback
                      - jpod999

Comment

Cant get them fit

Originally posted by validius View Post
                        This weekend I my new Garagistic DSSR & Delrin carrier bearing.

The DSSR is everything i hoped it would be.

The carrier bushings did not fit. Given the success that others have had with them, i can only assume that the boss in my carrier is on the small end. With a little convincing with the dead blow, i got the bushings in however the fit was so tight that the pin of the bitch clip no longer fit in the hole.
                        Im having this same issue. Spent a couple hours trying to get these guys fitted back in and after putting them in a vice and tweaking away I get close but not close enough to get the pin in. Any advice?

Comment

Originally posted by sgtiv View Post
                          Im having this same issue. Spent a couple hours trying to get these guys fitted back in and after putting them in a vice and tweaking away I get close but not close enough to get the pin in. Any advice?
                          Send us an email with some photos and we will look into it for you. info@garagistic.com

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                          X