No announcement yet.

the Aluminum Monster. a 318 with a special 24v

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it fits in the Roadster, I might have to buy it back!
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Please do, shipping on a matching seat from the UK was 3 times the cost of the seat...

Comment

Originally posted by CYN RNS View Post
        A new OMP TRS- E seat [...] and a matching Schroth harness have been ordered this week.
        I approve of these choices.

Originally posted by kronus
        would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Looks like the monster is in good hands

Comment

Please do, shipping on a matching seat from the UK was 3 times the cost of the seat...
            You shouldve asked me! I bought the seat in Huntington Beach
            Simon
            Current Cars:

Comment

Either way, I wanted the OMP more than another Cobra, where in HB? Unfortunately I have to wait 2 weeks for OMP to fab and the rail adapters for an E30

Comment

Either way, I wanted the OMP more than another Cobra, where in HB? Unfortunately I have to wait 2 weeks for OMP to fab and the rail adapters for an E30
                Sube Sports, if you've already pulled the seat from the car, bring it tomorrow! haha we can see if it fits
                Simon
                Current Cars:

Comment

Congrats Simon. Stoked on your future and you as a human.
                  world renown Harry Potter expert
                  sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=CYN RNS;4814388]Well first off, very excited to be the new owner of this car and I have to thank Simon for getting this car to the point its at. Ive spent maybe 3 hours driving this car total, pretty much entirely in the canyons around my house, it is great to live where its impossible to drive anywhere without having a minimum of 10 miles worth of esses. Then about 10-12 hours going through every bolt/fluid on the car, and probably another 4 hours ordering parts for the car.

So far a 95 M3 rack along with all the other necessity's for the rack swap are on their way.

A new OMP TRS- E seat since i cannot find a matching Cobra Monaco within the states, most likely that Monaco will go up for sale within a month if anyone wants it, and a matching Schroth harness have been ordered this week.

The goal for this car, to make it as bad ass as possible as an E 30 can be without going broke..[/

Congrats on the car and I know what you mean regarding great driving roads.

I spent my formative driving years growing up at Beverly Glen & Mulholland. I knew every curve from the 405 to the Cahuenga Pass and loved coming home every day!

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

I got a text from Art (CYN RNS) that said "Cars been eating 911s all night at the Streets of Willow" :rofl:

YES

Its in good hands now for sure. Always hard to let go, but this was a good move
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:

Comment

Figured I'd Share
                        Attached Files

Comment

I was tempted to post them! I'm glad you did. Tell the story of the feelings that were bruised that day haha
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:

Comment

I got my SSR wheels back because the Monster got a slightly wider wheel.

15x10 Jongbloed Racing wheels.

I suggested a BFH to make them fit but I think KA flares are getting ordered
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:

Comment

Nice! Those look great! Are the KA Motors flares still available? If so, I need a set of standards too
                              - '88 m54 coupe

<3

Comment

Originally posted by Jb325is View Post
                                Nice! Those look great! Are the KA Motors flares still available? If so, I need a set of standards too
                                Im not sure. I will find out from Art (CYN RNS) and keep you posted.

I cant wait to show you the plate he got for this car too... Good stuff in this cars future.
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:

Comment

Working...
                                X