Infamous douchebag bro destroys E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is depressing. That poor vert.
    "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
    The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Originally posted by e30davie View Post
      I bet that guy gets a few dollars from YouTube.
      From what I've heard, literally a million a year. I think his success will be short lived though. Kids will get bored and move onto the next.

Comment

Remember, friends: If you watch, he wins.
        Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Yes, this fuck lives in my neighborhood. I hear all the complaints on my Next Door App. I avoid his street because I'm genuinely afraid of what I'd say or do if I saw him or his minions dicking around.

Comment

If I was in LA I'd organize an E30 park-in outside his house to protest. This guy is the cringiest MF I've ever seen

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Levy3Poop View Post
              If I was in LA I'd organize an E30 park-in outside his house to protest. This guy is the cringiest MF I've ever seen

What's his address? Let's organize something to flood his street with E30s
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                Google "team 10 house" and it's somewhere in West Hollywood. I only know because of the H3H3 video about this dick

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                  Hahahahaha looks like he got evicted based on this [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

The house pictured there isn't the right one, but if you google that address and go to the street view, it's the one with two trampolines on the roof. Can't miss it.

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
                      The house pictured there isn't the right one, but if you google that address and go to the street view, it's the one with two trampolines on the roof. Can't miss it.
                      "the one with two trampolines on the roof" figures the man-child would put trampolines there

Comment

I watched the video, it was shitty. I don't get how its a "prank" (I know its fake) to blow up some guys car and have it be OK by just giving him something else of value, that's like someone killing your wife and giving you a stripper and saying it's the same.

Comment

I really don't get all the fuss here.

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
                            ...and the landfill piled up the side of the house....
                            1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

If you fill his street with e30s in protest, he'll make a video of it and get a shit ton of views and make more money.
                              1990 325iX - sterlingsilber metallic
                              1991 325i - lazurblau metallic

Originally posted by delamaize
                              E30 = Lego for men.

Comment

Stopped watching at the first mention of the word "lit".

Comment

Working...
                                X