S54 exhaust (section 1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S54 exhaust (section 1)

I can't find the information anywhere. Someone knows if the section 1 intended for E46 M3 is compatible with the E30 ?

I'm looking at different rasp pipes on the market and wondering if they fit.
    E30S54 - Scale Suspension / Unix Performance Coilovers - 17x8 and 17x9 BBS E50

I will find out soon. I have an OG section one I will be modifying but before I do I will mock it up.
    1989 332IS -S-Fiddy Four-Some weight removed.
    5 lug E36 M3 Brakes Coilovers and LTW's and No ABS.

Comment

Not out of the box. Pipes need to be closer together. Check out my build thread for my exhaust set up

Comment

Originally posted by diesekte View Post
        Not out of the box. Pipes need to be closer together. Check out my build thread for my exhaust set up
        stupid photobucket pwned your thread :(

can you repost that photo you're talking about with the pipes closer/tighter?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by glnr13 View Post
          stupid photobucket pwned your thread :(

can you repost that photo you're talking about with the pipes closer/tighter?
          Photobucket sucks !

I'm also interested to see the picture.

Comment

Here's my Section 1.
            Attached Files

Originally posted by whysimon
            WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Bummer. Yeah you just need to cut the brace in the middle to bring the pipes closer and then re-weld. I cut those stupid flanges off and used v bands. I'll have to see if I can get new pics and host on imgur or something. My thread didn't have any pics of the exhaust it just has the parts used in the exhaust

Comment

Someone knows a place selling stainless flanges to start the exhaust from the headers ? They have a weird size and bolt spacing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Lepage View Post
                  Someone knows a place selling stainless flanges to start the exhaust from the headers ? They have a weird size and bolt spacing.
                  No, but I have a partial section 1 if anyone is interested.

Comment

Originally posted by gpeterson View Post
                    I finally asked a machine shop to build 2 flanges.

Comment

For future reference the top speed pro 1 headers (from eBay) come with 2 separate flanges so I'm sure you could ask them to buy just the flanges

Comment

Originally posted by gpeterson View Post
                        I'll sell the section 1 flanges with 6-8" of tubing still attached, $25 shipped anywhere in the US.

Comment

Interested to see this.
                          Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Working...
                          X