Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dothadance View Post
    showed up late. no e30 love. left.
    That is very depressing..I remember when I waited around for about half an hour during our first attempt and no one showed either. Sorry we didn't meet there at the same time mate..

Like JT said, the BMW crew started rolling in as we were leaving around 2:45. They looked at our E30s a bit as we walked up, but they were...not nice.

JT: "hehe, looks like we were told the wrong time huh :)"

Douche Pino: "....yyyyyeahh.." *raised eyebrow, turned and left*

Like 20 BMW guys completely bold faced snubbed the E30 dudes. Fuck them. LKQ was cool though :)

Comment

crack free dash, lucky! sounds like i missed you guys by a few minutes. i remember looking at my clock and it saying 2:48 right before i got there. so looks like we're just gonna fuck the bf.c meet and go our own route. we're getting closer to having a meet, at least this time more than one person showed up. third times the charm?

Comment

Originally posted by homegrone30 View Post
        I might be able to make it down there. I'm trying to avoid the highway with my rack the way it is. Kevin do you still work @ discount? I just got a job a covert dodge right across 183

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
        I do still work at Discount, but I'm over at their warehouse, not one of the retail locations. 8801 wall street.

Third time's a charm yeah? Let's hope so, I'm tired of feeling lame at e30 socializing. :P

Comment

Definitely hoping for a third time success, I'm off Wednesday and Thursday this week and the next two weeks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

As long as its north I'll meet any weekday after 6. I wanted to make it down there today but today being my only day off I figured it would be better for me to be productive. I'm getting some shocks soon and then I will be installing my coilovers and swapping my rack. After that I'll meet anywhere.

Comment

im off on wednesday also.

Comment

fuck it. pinballz 7 o clock. wednesday. i WILL be there. a little far but i'll go anyway

Comment

Damn, that'll cut into e30 project time, but I'll do the dew. See ya there.

JT is outta town though..heh

Comment

gotta start somewhere, right?

Comment

Austin wrench night?

Comment

Originally posted by dothadance View Post
                        fuck it. pinballz 7 o clock. wednesday. i WILL be there. a little far but i'll go anyway
                        I will see you there tonight @ 7

Comment

Originally posted by navytapaul View Post
                          Austin wrench night?

If we do a wrench night can we start with my car? All Im waiting to get now is an adjustable rear subframe and bushings. Then I'm swaping rear subframes, steering rack, and installing coilovers. I also need to get the adapters installed on my other car so I can put it back on the ground.

Comment

I'm game, I just really like turning wrenches and sharing knowledge. And beer.

Comment

About to leave from down south in the next 20 minutes or so, anybody else coming from down here?

Comment

I'll be at pinballz a little before 7.

My car is stock and pretty damn rough around the edges, so a wrench night would be great....if I had money for parts! :P

See all two (possibly) of you there.

Comment

Working...
                                X