Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Recognition Thread

Don't think we have one of these...

Long story short...I'm in the middle of swapping an LSx engine into a early model Volvo 240 Wagon. I've hit some roadblocks along the way, and some downtown where I've had to re-do some work, or re-start entirely.
    Purchased the incorrect part and have had to return.
    The swap is "easy"-ish but the information is scattered around the internet and oftentimes not accurate, or simply incorrect.

PURPOSE of this story and where recognition comes in...

I want to recognize FrankM_E30 and his Macalent LLC swap guides.
    When I did my E30 M30b35 swap, all the information...and options, all the searching and guesswork was almost NIL with the help of his guides.

There's nothing like this in the Volvo Community for LSx Swaps.

SO E30 bros...count yourselves lucky to have a member willing to create and share these swap guides among us to make life that much easier in getting your project rolling.

macalent.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, macalent.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

cheers,
    Ryan
    Originally posted by flyboyx
    i have watched my dog lick himself off a few times

I think this may fall under the "Feedback" forum.. Which he may already have a thread inflating his ego.
    1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
    2016 Ford Flex
    2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

I like the idea of this thread. Basically a peer-review for swaps

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Working...
      X