Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: 1991 E34 M5 Black on black (price drop)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 1991 E34 M5 Black on black (price drop)

Just helping my brother sell his car. He wants to get back into an E30 so this is up for sale. Trades considered for a clean e30 coupe. must be manual and no ETA or m10 cars.

Last edited by Henna30; 06-18-2014, 08:49 PM.

1984 Hennarot 325i - Euro swapped /Built m20 -FOR SALE-
    1968 Mercury Cougar --Restored Garage queen-

Sweet car, wish i had extra 7K. GLWS

Comment

Killer deal!
      Originally posted by blunttech
      r3v does not fuck around. First you get banned, then they shoot you

Comment

Not too hard to copy and paste right?

Up for sale is my 91 E34 M5. I have put a lot of work into this car but Im ready to get back into an E30. Since Ive owned the car the work that's been done is as follows.
        Brand New Bilstein Sport Shocks and struts all around with SLS Deleted.
        Brand New H&R Sport Springs.
        New upper strut mounts
        New rear shock mounts
        Brand new Rotors and Pads all around.
        Brand new BFG G-force Tires all around.
        Oil Changed with Genuine BMW Filter
        New Idler arm
        New Wiper arm assembly
        New Wiper blades
        Have a rear set of Euro trim to go with the car (not installed yet)

Overall condition:
        Body and paint are all original with absolutely ZERO Body damage or rust. Its really straight. The paint is faded pretty good on the roof and hood. All panels are numbers matching with Vin tags.
        Interior is very clean with mint dual power Sport seats. (non heated) Rear seat is rare early model only Split back with center console. (build date of 4/90)
        The engine runs good and pulls hard. Clutch feels good. No oil leaks. According the Previous owner the car was always maintained up till the point when they parked it. (I do not have any records to prove this, they lost the paperwork when they moved)

Needs:
        The car does need a little love to be a perfect car. Paint would need to be re-sprayed to be a show car, Gauge cluster works when it wants to, I do have a spare m5 cluster and brand new code plug to go along with the car. The HVAC panel does have some sticky buttons (would need to be removed and probably just cleaned up to all properly work. Radio turns on but there's no sound.

Asking $7000 obo. please no low ballers, the car is well worth the money. ONLY trades considered would be for a E30 coupe. Must be manual trans. Please no ETA or m10 cars.
        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Hmmmm this is just about in my budget...
          1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
          1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
          1974 2002tii / stock
          2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
            Hmmmm this is just about in my budget...
            Price is obo, might be able to get it within your budget! PM me if you need more info other than whats listed.

Comment

Originally posted by Henna30 View Post
              Price is obo, might be able to get it within your budget! PM me if you need more info other than whats listed.
              I will keep an eye on this one. My roommate is driving up to E30 picnic so I *might* be able to get some time off work. Also depends on a few other factors.
              1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
              1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
              1974 2002tii / stock
              2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Damn. I want that rear seat and console.

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                  I will keep an eye on this one. My roommate is driving up to E30 picnic so I *might* be able to get some time off work. Also depends on a few other factors.
                  Mike you may regret showing me this car. I have a brillantrot e30 325is coupe in very good shape, I'm driving to Seattle for e30 picnic in June and I am interested in a trade and cash on my end.

I replied to your brothers ad on CL

Comment

Originally posted by mammoth_e30 View Post
                    Mike you may regret showing me this car. I have a brillantrot e30 325is coupe in very good shape, I'm driving to Seattle for e30 picnic in June and I am interested in a trade and cash on my end.

I replied to your brothers ad on CL

My brother said he didn't get an email or anything from you. Could you try to send it again?

Comment

Cool car.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by brutus87 View Post
                        Cool car.
                        fuck yeaa

Comment

Saturday morning bump. Car will be at the Burgers and Bimmers meet at XXX tomorrow for viewing.

Comment

Buddy is buying a house so hes waiting to hear from the bank if he will be able to get anouther auto loan. Otherwise it would of been bought already. He was talking about seeing if he bought your brother lunch if he could just test drive it either way to see how it compares to his e46 m

Comment

This is a good looking car at a very attractive price. Someone snag this!
                              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Working...
                              X