24v exhaust shop recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

24v exhaust shop recommendations

Hey so I'm getting close to finishing my m50 swap just wondering if anyone has some recommendations for an exhaust shop in Auburn, kent, federal way area.

Thank you

I bought AC rep header and mounted that.. Bought a OBD2 M3 mid section and a stromung and paid some exhaust shop under the table to weld it all up.. Illegal to install used cats I guess.

Comment

I had the exhaust done on my 24v swap at Stans Headers in Auburn, I live in Marysville so it was a bit of a drive for me but they did awesome work and priced very well.

I have OBDII manifolds, they built a Y pipe to fit that and ran 3" mandrel bent pipe all the way back to a magnaflow resonator and muffler.

Comment

Originally posted by 85bim View Post
        I had the exhaust done on my 24v swap at Stans Headers in Auburn, I live in Marysville so it was a bit of a drive for me but they did awesome work and priced very well.

I have OBDII manifolds, they built a Y pipe to fit that and ran 3" mandrel bent pipe all the way back to a magnaflow resonator and muffler.
        Did you have a cat installed? I'd like to take my 85 318i there to attach my exhaust to a header but the previous owners didn't instal a cat and I'd rather not buy one.

Comment

nope, mine is also an 85 and they did not require me to have a cat.

Comment

Originally posted by 85bim View Post

How much did he charge you if you don't mind me asking. I want to have some kind if a smaller muffler in the middle to quite things down.

Comment

I think it was about $400 or $450 including one muffler. Its been a few years though.

Comment

Hey Arthur! The guy who did the original exhaust on the henna is down in Puyallup. shoot me a text and I can get you his contact info if youd like

1984 Hennarot 325i - Euro swapped /Built m20 -FOR SALE-
                1968 Mercury Cougar --Restored Garage queen-

Comment

Working...
                X