Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
    Uhhh the entire Judge Curiel incident?

Or how about trump and his father both being sued by the DoJ in the 70's for racial discrimination in their property rental practices?
    70s. A sign of the times.

Brazilian nuts... called what by many grandparents of ours? If you think he was the only, stand by.... or better yet.. look further.
    ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Reagan was older. So what? He had dementia, and he still did a pretty damn good job right?

It's still 100% made up BS. That is why Trump is going to lose. There is lots of legitimate issues he could use to go after HRC - but they keep getting sidetracked with wackjob conspiracy theories.
      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
        Reagan was older. So what? He had dementia, and he still did a pretty damn good job right?

It's still 100% made up BS. That is why Trump is going to lose. There is lots of legitimate issues he could use to go after HRC - but they keep getting sidetracked with wackjob conspiracy theories.
        Lmao!

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
        Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
        Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
        Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

I just met a 64 year old runner who would outperform a majority of the youth today.. unfortunately me too.

Age isn't the topic. The health is.

Also, Reagan had a track record folks could go for. Bringing him back for a second term.. was based on a previous term and time in CA.

He also was diagnosed with dimentia.. in '94. He left office in '89. I don't expect anyone to never get sick. As we age, it tends to happen more frequently. His time in office seems to have been unaffected by coughing spells, concussions, hearing aids, use of support to stand and walk, emergency stand-by medications and others brought to light.

It is not my mission to convince you nando. The Nile is more than a river in Egypt. I can only present your ideas with fact. How old was Reagan when he was diagnosed with alzheimers and was he in office at the time or running for office? Was information released that HRC suffered a concussion? Is it not well documented she uses and needs support for standing, walking and climbing stairs? Was she wearing frensel lens eyewear?
          Last edited by TimeMachinE30; 09-08-2016, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
            70s. A sign of the times.

Brazilian nuts... called what by many grandparents of ours? If you think he was the only, stand by.... or better yet.. look further.
            You're trying to make a false equivalency here by comparing discriminatory rental policies based on race of applicants compared to a word with colloquial nickname of a food. piss poor, try again.

Not only was Trump sued and settled once on this issue, they were taken to court again a few years later for doing the same thing.

Comment

Quit being so naive, the first part of that video was in real time along with many other versions. I just posted that for the sake of argument, I also posed other observations about her health you neglected to address Nando.

At the end of the day do I think she's unfit to be president because of her health? No. I think she's unfit to be president because of her track record over the last 30 years.

Brave, if you want to discuss racism and systematic racism how about we talk about her husband's 1994 crime bill that has incarcerated more black people than ever before. How about when she said super predators (black people) must be brought to heel. How about when she joked that Mahatma Gandhi ran a gas station down in St. Louis? Or hey, how about when she made a joke about colored people time a few months ago? What about when Bill paid $20k to play at an all white golf course till he got caught? The list goes on...

I don't know about you, but I'd rather stick to policy. Both of our candidates have done and said some stupid shit.

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                You're trying to make a false equivalency here by comparing discriminatory rental policies based on race of applicants compared to a word with colloquial nickname of a food. piss poor, try again.

Not only was Trump sued and settled once on this issue, they were taken to court again a few years later for doing the same thing.
                Well if you want to go that route, then.. well some of it has been said. The super predators..... keep AL Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. They are model citizens of race equality?

Settlements. It's a get away from me, it's not worth the time. Look into Freddy Gray. It's how he made a living. Many others do it.

The times were different then. The food reference.. goes to show how ubiquitous it was. Get over it. If you cannot see that, understand it or appreciate it ... you are lost in the sauce. Did you know women (you like women's rights, right) are not treated well by Islam? Hillary loves her some Islam. You don't like women who are strong and powerful and inpendent? That is more up to speed of today. If you want to talk 1960 and 1970s... well see it through the lens of time.

I'm sure we all could look back and reflect on something we did through the lens of now and then. They would not be viewed the same way. Keep context. It shows a terrible desire to fudge the facts when you dont.

Comment

Well if you want to go that route, then.. well some of it has been said. The super predators..... keep AL Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. They are model citizens of race equality?

Settlements. It's a get away from me, it's not worth the time. Look into Freddy Gray. It's how he made a living. Many others do it.

The times were different then. The food reference.. goes to show how ubiquitous it was. Get over it. If you cannot see that, understand it or appreciate it ... you are lost in the sauce. Did you know women (you like women's rights, right) are not treated well by Islam? Hillary loves her some Islam. You don't like women who are strong and powerful and inpendent? That is more up to speed of today. If you want to talk 1960 and 1970s... well see it through the lens of time.

I'm sure we all could look back and reflect on something we did through the lens of now and then. They would not be viewed the same way. Keep context. It shows a terrible desire to fudge the facts when you dont.
                  The entire context argument falls out the window when said discrimination was against the law. We're not talking about our grandparents who used colorful language long after it became taboo to use those phrases.

Comment

Again failing to see. And against the law... a lot is.. like illegal immigration. It just isn't as illegal as others, right? Coming out of the 60s, I am sure there was plenty of power in the civil rights name to be wielded. Or how about the all white golf club Bill played at in the 90s? Decades beyond the 70s? Was racial discrimination just a 70s law that applied to DJT?

Comment

Again failing to see. And against the law... a lot is.. like illegal immigration. It just isn't as illegal as others, right? Coming out of the 60s, I am sure there was plenty of power in the civil rights name to be wielded. Or how about the all white golf club Bill played at in the 90s? Decades beyond the 70s? Was racial discrimination just a 70s law that applied to DJT?
                      You're all over the map and I have no idea what you're trying to convey. Are you saying there wasn't any merit to the cases? What does bill's golfing have to do with a violation of the FHA?

At least he owned up to it being a bad decision in 1992 when he was called out on it by the NAACP.

Has Trump owned up to these two cases?

Comment

LOL he owned up to it when he got caught. You're a joke bud, you'll never recognize the wrong in your own candidate.

Comment

So Nando you still not believing any of this?

I was skeptical too but lol wat
                          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                          willschnitz

Comment

Came here to post that, they are seriously trying to hide her health issues.
                            My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

No, i dont belive in right wing paranoia.

You don't even know who is in that video. All you can see is the back of somebody's head. Wouldnt be surprised if it was staged.
                              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Take your tin foil hat off Nando, it wasn't staged...that was her and she already copped to it saying she was "overheated". My fuck you're naive.

Comment

Working...
                                X