Canada promises to bring in 25,000 Syrian refugees by Dec. 31

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kickinindian View Post
    what i dont understand is why everyone thinks the refugees are the ones who are going to be extremists...they are fleeing for a reason. plus the guys in france were already here before the migrant problem arose, IS does not need to sneak in through migrants they are already here in radicalized european/american children of immigrant muslim families.
    true, but don't think of one split second they won't take advantage of soft regulations when coming to asylum in Canada...that's essentially bursary for anyone of ill repute to take advantage of. Of 25,000, say even just 1% of the refugees coming will be IS or similar. that's still 250 people.
    Less than 50 was the number assumed for the Paris attacks, in 1 small city.

now multiply that by 5, in one of the biggest countries in the world.

....excuse me, I'm not thinking very Canadian right now.

I'm off to hunt moose.
    Originally posted by flyboyx
    i have watched my dog lick himself off a few times

Comment

Someone knocks on your door, IDs them self to be a damsel in distress with car troubles.... let them in?
      ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
        Wow really a normal person as a politician? The end is nigh folks, we cant let normal people be voted into office.

I'm going to assume this is sarcasm? If your serious you gotta support kicking Saudi Arabia, turkey, and private companies who support terrorism in the ass then.

Obviously you have no idea what I was saying about climate change and the refugees it will create. But global warming doesnt exist so whatever, Ill just go play in my new sinkhole ponds in the arctic. /s
        Remember, you're arguing with an idiot.

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
        glass parking lot that is all

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post

if you ask 100 people what they think when they hear/read the term "Religious extremists attacked..." 99.5 of them will instantly think of Muslims terrorists. There is a reason for that...
          oh the reason?

media.

Comment

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
            Someone knocks on your door, IDs them self to be a damsel in distress with car troubles.... let them in?
            nobody but me drives an E30 around these parts.

Comment

European here. I have had syrian refugees in my town a couple weeks ago. I'll keep it short; You shouldn't be happy about it..
              Euro car and parts export business based in the Netherlands, specialized in E30 Tourings!

Instagram: @garage30_ WWW.GARAGE30.NL

Comment

Originally posted by Garage30 View Post
                European here. I have had syrian refugees in my town a couple weeks ago. I'll keep it short; You shouldn't be happy about it..
                well that's not exactly the kind of fanfare I was looking for:-(

Comment

I feel like any area that has core nations taking part in proxy wars will end up fucked like the middle east. If the US was war torn by all kinds of fighting you can bet your fucking E30 that there would be extremist christian groups.

Christian extremism is just different in the US, you dont go out an shoot a person, you beat them and rape them because they are gay then say it was for jesus when the gubment tells you to stop.

I do think there is a high proportion of "Islamists" instead of just Muslims in these refugees, which is worrying. As Islamists seem to be much more radical.
                  1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                  willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burns View Post
                    well that's not exactly the kind of fanfare I was looking for:-(
                    Nope. It aint pretty. They are mostly single men, who have left their families behind to fend for themselves. Then you have roughly 50 to 30% people from other parts of africa and godknows where which come only to leach of our social security systems. The rest is composed of actual refugees (families) which I do truly feel sorry for.

Most aren't satisfied when the bullets stop flying. They want more. Free food, housing, clothing. Sad thing is they get it. Some even start complaining they do not get enough in my country, which is completely insane. They want refrigerators and tv's in their free rooms, and more variation in their free meals. It boggles my mind. Also most show a complete reluctance to accept our culture and values, which is common among muslims it seems.

All this sucks for the 20% of actual refugees that are thankfull. I welcome them, but not the rest. Sadly this opinion makes me a racist and a nazi according to our leftist media.
                    Euro car and parts export business based in the Netherlands, specialized in E30 Tourings!

Comment

pfffft that's "old hat" for Canada!

not a racist, or nazi....it's a fact of realism.

unfortunately those that aren't thankful are those that essentially represent the lot lately.

I truly hope there's a different turn of events when our floodgates at our borders are basically party streamers lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burns View Post
                        pfffft that's "old hat" for Canada!

not a racist, or nazi....it's a fact of realism.
                        The left wingers in europe don't want to face realism. They think it is all jolly wonderful. So anybody saying otherwise is called racist. It sucks, but more and more people are seeing the truth. You cant keep theft, rape, massive fights in refugee centers and unthankfullness out of the media forever. Off course leftist media is trying very hard. The media also denied terrorists came in with the refugees. Guess what. At least one showed up in, uh, where was it.... you guessed it. More blood will be shed in our streets, Ill guarantee you.

Edit still a good sized chunk of them are decent people obviously. Not saying they are all terrorist obviously.

Comment

Just dont let your government pass anti-privacy laws to "combat terrorism" my friend. Believe me, us americans know, it doesnt work.
                          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                          willschnitz

Comment

Even with backround checks that can't really prevent everything, although I am happy we can house people. Saving lives is a thing that's needed more often in this world. But that's just me.
                            -1976 2002 daily (Sold)
                            -1986 528e 5 speed daily

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                              Remember, you're arguing with an idiot.
                              says king of the educated buffoons himself, I dont ascribe to the sensitive feellers, mantra epitomized by the special snow flake generation I am supposedly part of. And didnt pay to undergo the same Social ideological training that the vast majority of my peers have........... So if your not down with and a part of the "approved" colletive, hive mind, group think and have a differing view point, you become and idiot these days it seems

Have a good day
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

Im sure there will be checks, god damn. You already are giving into fear, post 9/11 all over again.
                                It's already been said that the checks carried out in the past by immigration officials will not be done in the same manner. They're expediting the process in order to meet an arbitrary deadline that canada has set for ourselves. This isn't buying into fear, it's been verified the same standards will not apply...and that's for people NOT coming war zones. It is entirely reasonable to be concerned.

Wow really a normal person as a politician? The end is nigh folks, we cant let normal people be voted into office.
                                He's not a normal person, he's the son of a PM who put Canada into financial ruin. I detest the thought of political dynasties. He's done nothing significant to prove himself as a politician and now he's at the top.that makes sense how?
                                Last edited by cale; 11-17-2015, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X