EGT sensor block off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EGT sensor block off

Running headers on an s54. I don't have an egt sensor....best way to block that off?

I've searched and haven't found anything other than running a sensor in place....that's an expensive plug

Originally posted by two240s View Post
    Running headers on an s54. I don't have an egt sensor....best way to block that off?

I've searched and haven't found anything other than running a sensor in place....that's an expensive plug
    I believe my headers came w an egt and o2 plugs. I'll look and if so pm you for address

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
      I believe my headers came w an egt and o2 plugs. I'll look and if so pm you for address
      any luck? I guess you're not deleting your secondary 02s?

or anyone else have an idea?

Comment

Been away from the garage. I'm deleting the secondaries via programming and leaving them plugged.

Comment

Can't you just buy a thread in plug on ebay with the correct thread pitch and diameter for a couple bucks?

Comment

Originally posted by M3PO View Post
            Can't you just buy a thread in plug on ebay with the correct thread pitch and diameter for a couple bucks?
            Yes you can. But if you are in a rush and can't wait for ebay and have a welder you can cut the tops off of some spark plugs, weld the hole shut and screw those in. Same threads!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaker View Post
              Yes you can. But if you are in a rush and can't wait for ebay and have a welder you can cut the tops off of some spark plugs, weld the hole shut and screw those in. Same threads!

No. The egt sensor has a male thread on the manifold

Comment

Working...
              X