Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

replaced the centerbearing, reverse light switch, and belts on the 84e. flipped tires on rims and rebalanced wheels for the 318is and washed it.

tomorrow im looking at an e28 for my father thats an absolute steal!

Originally posted by vlad
    Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

I put sealed beams back in my 85 :-o

1992 BMW 325iC
      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Dropped it off for an alignment. I am going to buy a toe gauge, so tired of dealing with places having a spaz over doing what I want them to do.

Comment

Forgot there was a cooler full of ice in my trunk from Sunday, and drove to the place I go running and sloshed it around all over the place.

My trunk isn't too wet, thankfully.

Comment

finished claybaring on all the flat surfaces, hopefully to cut, buff and wax tomorrow.

Comment

I got it inspected and registered in TX. Front plates, window stickers and "new resident tax" FTL. Talked with the inspector about his 1990 e30 he bought for his son's first car, though. He has already done the timing belt among other things.
              sigpic

Comment

Put it in the paint shop.

Comment

Originally posted by smonkbmw View Post
                  finished claybaring on all the flat surfaces, hopefully to cut, buff and wax tomorrow.
                  make a little twead with pictars would ya.

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Set the obc to english units, put in new front speakers!

Comment

i was runnin from da muthafukin po-lice in my e-dirtay today!
                      Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

Well....today I started ROLLER PAINTING! I have 1 coat on the hood and the Pass side fender....looking awesome so far. Should be done in 2-3 weeks.

I'm using TS-100 paint from topsecretcoatings.com incase anyone is interested.

Comment

I fell asleep in the school parking lot in it while attempting to finish homework, washed it, drove for 2 hours, and tested out my new magnaflow exhaust. Looked for the trunk tar, but couldn't find it. I guess I'm one of the ones without it...

Oh yea, thought about rebuilding the shifter-bushings are so sloppy I have to wiggle the lever to get it into first.

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

I delayed doing my carpet replacement AGAIN since there were supposed to be rain showers today, which, of course, didn't materialize until the sun was going down anyway.

So, instead, I updated my wiring diagrams for the adjustable dimming module I just picked up from George Graves.

Last edited by ak96ss; 09-15-2007, 09:39 AM.
                            John in MD - 1991 318is
                            190k miles and still rolling!

Comment

Ran some sea foam through my intake, and went off roading on some gravel road
                              91 318iS http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396154

Comment

buffed the paint up. came out well, some things are not going to come out but its old paint, go figure.

Originally posted by mtechnik View Post
                                make a little twead with pictars would ya.
                                updated my thread of my car in members ride with pics

Comment

Working...
                                X