Road Race Technologies - -2.0 Fixed Camber Plates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charlie

I'm not going to repeat second and third hand stuff.

hearsay:
    -Unverified information heard or received from another; rumor.
    -Evidence based on the reports of others rather than the personal knowledge of a witness and therefore generally not admissible as testimony

Thanks for manning up and not spreading bullshit Charlie...
    BEERTECH

Comment

RRT plates

I have some specific questions......I sent you a pm...thanx!
      I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

Just to add more onto this.

I took the car out to Mid Ohio on back to back weekends this month, the first time that I had run it in track usage with the plates.

In a word: sweetness. The added camber makes the car a dream to drive out there. Turn in increased dramatically and the car is 10x more responsive than before.

I'll reiterate my :up:

-Charlie
        Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
        '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
        FYYFF

Comment

Hey Charlie....John here (I introduced myself while you were down there). Just picked up the E30 last weekend - I'll have it at Mid-Ohio on Memorial Day, and at Nelson later in the year.... nice review - I'll be adding these plates when I do the suspension (H&R Race, Bilstein Sports - sound familiar?).

See ya around...

Comment

Charlie,

Thanx for the update; I should have mine on car w/ Koni SA's and HR race in a week or so....will update then! Did you get any side pics of your car yet?..

Comment

Joel, no "still" side pics yet, I've been lazy. Actually had to push the 'is into DD service after the Ti hit some snags. I'll try and get some this week.

John, good seeing you on here. I'll be up at Mid Oh on memorial Day as well, probably hit nelson if I can make it as well.

-Charlie
              Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
              '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
              FYYFF

Comment

..sounds good.....

Comment

Working...
                X