Originally posted by ToPLeSS(e30)FeinD View Post
      how big are your springs?
      6 inch Fronts
      4.5 inch Rears
      » PARTS FOR SALE
      » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Originally posted by noE30 View Post
        So I finally got my suspension installed, here's some lack luster pics. I will probably get some better ones tomorrow.
        Full setup, ready to be bolted on (2inches sectioned out):

IMG_0457 by m_colby, on Flickr
        Great reference for me, it would be awesome if you can get a closeup of the strut/spring/camber plate.

Thanks..

Comment

Got my kit today. Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by ADCD875 View Post
            Great reference for me, it would be awesome if you can get a closeup of the strut/spring/camber plate.

Thanks..
            I can possibly try get one tomorrow, although it is all installed already.

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

Any diagram for the camber plates? I want to make sure all the rings and washers and everything are right.

Comment

Originally posted by graphikg View Post
                Any diagram for the camber plates? I want to make sure all the rings and washers and everything are right.
                Look back a bit in the thread. You'll see a post stating if you pm the guy from IE, he'll email it to you.

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

Forgot to print them out. Pm me your email address and I'll send you the pdf

Also it appears I'm down to my last set of coilovers and camber plates. I'd prefer selling them together.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                  My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Banks for the doc. You however gave us 3 spacers and I only see two in the diagram. Did you give us one extra just in case?

Comment

Originally posted by graphikg View Post
                      Banks for the doc. You however gave us 3 spacers and I only see two in the diagram. Did you give us one extra just in case?
                      Nigel is known to hook up homies with free parts.
                      » PARTS FOR SALE
                      » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                        Forgot to print them out. Pm me your email address and I'll send you the pdf

Also it appears I'm down to my last set of coilovers and camber plates. I'd prefer selling them together.
                        Are you going to continue selling the coilover setups in the near future? (and the IE plates or your own design?)

Id be keen for a set for my racecar in a month or 2, just need to find some new housings (current race setup is using bent struts to give more camber, but with camber tops i dont need the bend i have currently, it also kills my wheel choice without spacers currently running a 15x8 +10 and that is about the most backspace i can have before tire touches strut....)
                        90 318i M62B44 OBD1
                        02 530i Touring (Airlift 3P)

Comment

I curently have one spacer under the top nut and one spacer between the spring hat the the camber plates spherical bearing. Is that correct?
                          I get some popping noises like others had reported when i hit bumps in the road.

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

Your should have 3 spacers. One goes on top and two go on the bottom.

Originally posted by wakdog View Post
                            Are you going to continue selling the coilover setups in the near future? (and the IE plates or your own design?)

Id be keen for a set for my racecar in a month or 2, just need to find some new housings (current race setup is using bent struts to give more camber, but with camber tops i dont need the bend i have currently, it also kills my wheel choice without spacers currently running a 15x8 +10 and that is about the most backspace i can have before tire touches strut....)
                            I'm probably going to release a race friendly version that will be known as the "Black Line". The sleeves will be black and the adjusters will be a satin finish silver. It will use 2.25 rear springs and 60mm front springs to allow you to have access to a large selection of spring rates. I'll even do special pricing for people who want to order multiple springs for their track car. It will be a limited run of 32 sets.
                            Last edited by einstein57; 05-04-2012, 11:32 AM.
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Just to make sure about the "sleeve shim." Did that come with the plates? It looks like something that is stationary on the actual strut.

Comment

Thats the part that is pressed in to the aurora bearing.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Working...
                                X