Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need advice quick! Lawnmower, new thread for maximum attention.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need advice quick! Lawnmower, new thread for maximum attention.

I'm about to go buy a new Hustler Raptor 52" zero turn with a 24hp Kohler 7000 motor.

Yay or nay? Heading out within the hour.

Was going to go with a 46" Cub cadet/Honda motor but I the trailer today and the Raptor is available and seems to have good ratings.
    No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Well it's been a few hours, what was the outcome?

Comment

My Wife's new toy.

I say Wife because my account isn't getting touched until after we close on the house. Lawn has to be mowed, and we will never move back to an apartment, so we figured worst case scenario we have a nice mower. Only my name on the home loan, and she paid cash from her account, so all kosher.
      No E30 Club
      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Don't judge me on the trailer, coworkers. It scares me, but it's served us well for the move.
        No E30 Club

Comment

An no, we didn't pay sticker price.
          No E30 Club

Comment

Looks like it came from lowes. I'd rock it.

If you have hills, you may find traction to be a problem. I replaced the stock rear tires with light knobbies. They have about 3x more traction but don't tear up the turf.
            Last edited by flyboyx; 08-27-2016, 06:51 PM.
            sigpic
            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Good eye, sir!
              No E30 Club

Comment

Not to be rude, but why do we need to know who paid for it and what's happening with your loan and title on your home? Like how does that effect the decision? Lol.

If anything, it justs puts your sssssshtuff out there "on the line" .

Comment

Considering I have a thread here about all the shit going on with the house, I figured it worth mentioning so that someone doesn't say "hey man, not to be rude, but that's not a good idea when your trying to close on a house."

Get it?
                  No E30 Club

Comment

Btw, I'm well aware that I'm putting my shit out there.

I'll take it a step further. I'm married, 30, with 2 kids and a career that takes up all the time my family doesn't. I only have a few people I'd call friends outside of my immediate family, and R3V tends to be a good place to share shit with other regulars.

Hell, it's because of an R3v'er that I'm even getting the house. And that's because I put my shit out there. How you like them apples?
                    No E30 Club

Comment

Congrats on the mower.
                      AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                        Btw, I'm well aware that I'm putting my shit out there.

I'll take it a step further. I'm married, 30, with 2 kids and a career that takes up all the time my family doesn't. I only have a few people I'd call friends outside of my immediate family, and R3V tends to be a good place to share shit with other regulars.

Hell, it's because of an R3v'er that I'm even getting the house. And that's because I put my shit out there. How you like them apples?
                        keep on keeping on man.
                        sigpic
                        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Working...
                        X