2011 JGC daily, 1985 944

Comment

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30 View Post
        only 90s kids will get this :)

had a good laugh, thank you
        2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
        (Daily Driver)
        Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
        KW V2 Coilovers
        VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

Love this thread.

So many games and cartoons that bring back childhood memories. TaleSpin, Duck Tales, and Darkwing Duck were staples of my after school experience.

Other shit I loved from the 80s-90s-

My 8 year old ass was colored jealousy when my cockknock cousin got one of these bad boys for Christmas in '93-

I received 3 of these one Christmas-

My older cousins used to piss me off because they were always better than me at Punch-Out-

One of the most nostalgic and earliest memories I can recall would be of going to the PDQ up the street from our house on Fridays in the summer to get a bottle of-

I remember the cream soda in the little glass bottles. Seeing the story of what happened to the company was pretty crazy.

Comment

THE POWER GLOVE!!!

I wanted one so fucking bad.
            No E30 Club
            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Descent is on steam right now. I loved that game so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                THE POWER GLOVE!!!

I wanted one so fucking bad.
                gonna drve my e30 while wearing mine!

Comment

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post

My older cousins used to piss me off because they were always better than me at Punch-Out-

One of the most nostalgic and earliest memories I can recall would be of going to the PDQ up the street from our house on Fridays in the summer to get a bottle of-

I remember the cream soda in the little glass bottles. Seeing the story of what happened to the company was pretty crazy.
                  No just "punch-out" but Mike Tyson's Punch out!

Aftering things went south with Mikey in the news, they pulled his name from the game

As for New York Seltzer, what's the story?

Comment

I guess I phrased that incorrectly. Their story isn't that unique. They were at the top of their game for 15 minutes. Blew up huge and then plummeted. Low sales eventually bankrupt them. Just seeing how the CEO spent his money was rad. He was basically a guy that had a shitload of money and spent it like a kid in the '80s would. I think I read the dude is a Hollywood animal trainer now.

Video I saw a few years ago when I researched the fall of my favorite childhood beverage-

Comment

SO MANY memories.

~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                      ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                      ~ '87 535
                      ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                      ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Nostalgia thread GO.

OG Halo

YES

Back when I crapped my pants whenever I have to battle the Flood; especially that first level you meet them

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
                        My 8 year old ass was colored jealousy when my cockknock cousin got one of these bad boys for Christmas in '93-

This is Peter McCalister.. I'd like a hotel room please

Comment

Now I can finally get a fix for my WinRoids addiction. Yes, it's basic, yes, it can be glitchy, but the .midi sound track... You too can play it in browser, and maybe even post a high score as it seems to hold scores no matter where you access it from.

https://archive.org/details/WinRoids_1020

Comment

E30: '91 318is - M52/ZF320 | Azev A 16X7.5 | H&R Race/Bilstein | Completely refreshed suspension/brakes/drivetrain

An Associate/Bachelors degree is America's most overrated product

Comment

Can't forget this:

E30: '91 318is - M52/ZF320 | Azev A 16X7.5 | H&R Race/Bilstein | Completely refreshed suspension/brakes/drivetrain

An Associate/Bachelors degree is America's most overrated product

Comment

Originally posted by AllydNYC View Post
                                Can't forget this:

Beyond awesome.

Lil Dicky is the man. Glad to see him blowing up.
                                My previous build (currently E30-less)
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Working...
                                X