Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASK ALL WHEEL/TIRE FITMENT QUESTIONS HERE - The Official Wheel/Tire Fitment Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

255 / 40R 17 square

1987 e30 H&R race springs / Bilsteins / rolled fenders / liners removed / 17x8" Apex arc8 flat face wheel
    In reading up it looks like 255 fits the rears with a 17" wheel, what size spacer would be required to run them up front? Or can I make 245 work square with no spacer up front?
    I'm looking at the BFGoodrich Rival S 1.5 tire.
    Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by z168 View Post
      91 on eibachs

17x8 ET20 - will I need spacers? Recommended tires?
      Followup question:

How about 17x8 ET15? Wil this poke?
      Last edited by z168; 08-22-2017, 10:29 PM.

Comment

These are 16x7 ET25, tires are 195 45 16. Are they sitting back or ok?

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Z4 16x7 225/50 rims offset 47 with 318ti rear trailing arms? Do i need spacers still or will it fit? Front what spacers mm? Probably going to do 4x5 front spacers didn't decide that yet. But will be going 5 lug in the front eventually. early model btw.
          Last edited by alpineE30; 08-25-2017, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Mystikal-

4x100, H&R race springs, Bilstein HDs

What max size tire on Kopi Alpina reps 17" x 7.5?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

hey mystikal, what size tires should I run for this wheel setup on my 1990 325is sitting on coilovers

Front Wheels: 16" x 8"
              Rear Wheels: 16" x 9"
              Bolt Pattern: 4x100 /114
              Front Offset: 20 ET
              Rear Offset: 15 ET
              Center Bore: 73.1

Comment

Originally posted by sklbase View Post
                Mystikal-

4x100, H&R race springs, Bilstein HDs

What max size tire on Kopi Alpina reps 17" x 7.5?

Thanks

Sorry - this is on a 89 325i coupe

Comment

Two questions. Both dealing with a '91 vert with bav auto springs and bilsteins.

Will RWD 14inch weaves with 20mm spacers all around be overkill?

Also what would be an appropriate tire for 16x8.5 with +15 without rolling fenders?

Comment

Looking at getting TRM C1s in 15x8 with 20mm offset

Trying to fit 245/40/15s all the way around, is this possible?

I have a 1988 325i with a Ford 347 stroker that I'm trying to keep from spinning everywhere.

Comment

I'm close to pulling the trigger on some Gotti 1001's but they're overseas and overpriced. I'd like to be reassured these will fit before I pull the trigger.

Specs:
                      Gotti 1001
                      16x8.5
                      5x120
                      et 21

Thoughts:
                      4x100->5x120 adapters 18f, 20r

Car:
                      88 e30
                      Rolled, not pulled
                      Rx7 calipers in the front

Thank you!

Comment

is mystikal still doing this?

Comment

double post.
                          Last edited by LowR3V'in; 09-21-2017, 08:34 PM. Reason: posts before this where deleted

Comment

His last reply was July 27th. He gets to it every now and then, I say be patient.

Comment

This weekend I have fitted 215/45/17 tires on 17x8.5 et25 with a 5mm spacer on the front with
                              H&R sport springs.
                              The rear is 215/45/17 tires on 17x8.5 et25 with a 3mm spacer and H&R sport springs.

Not rolled fender.

Hope this info help some of you.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Comment

1989 BMW 325i Wheel Fitment

I have a 1989 BMW 325i with CATuned coil overs. The rims I have are 16x8 with +25 offset. I know I have to at least run a 3mm spacer or they just skim the brake caliper. I have 3, 5, and 10mm spacers to use. My question is what size of tire would work with this setup? I have all new plastic in the front of the wheel well for the brake ducting to make it all nice and clean in the front so I would not prefer to trim it. I have test fitted the rims with all the different spacers and I am quite concerned that I have made a bad rim choice but yet I see lots of others out there who have made this work. I have also heard opinions that the 16x8 with a +15 offset is the perfect rim size for the E30, hence the reason I have 10mm spacers as well. I am not going for stretched tires on this build, I want to have a more performance tire on there with a tread wear of about 200, 100 would be too soft for daily driving but also don't want rubber bands. I don't mind rolling the fenders so long as it is just the inside lip as I want to keep the body lines stock, but finding someone in Edmonton to roll them with a fender roller might be tough. Any thoughts on this would be helpful.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X