Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They look like the bbs/mahle wheels, one piece, which are actually pretty rare if they are original...

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

Could be those too. Judging by the large lip (I.D vs. O.D) I still say CX's :)

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

if it was manual i'd score that bad boy. I bet it cleans up well. Could be a candidate for an M30B35 swap...

Comment

Old skool for sure.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

dang right! I'd rock an E12 in a heartbeat! I had one once and it was an awesome car.

Comment

hmmm.

Comment

that E12 would do well with some custom fabbed coilovers, much slammage, bumper tuckage, M30B35 and 5-speed swap, chip, and an aggressive exhaust, and an E28 spoiler...

Comment

Then do it. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                    Then do it. ;)
                    the temptation....... must... resist....

(paging David, i may need your whim-killing reality hammer...)

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                      the temptation....... must... resist....
                      Resistance is futile.

(paging David, i may need your whim-killing reality hammer...)
                      David? Reality Hammer? What world are you in?

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post

David? Reality Hammer? What world are you in?

heh heh.... this reality hammer exists when i come up with a hair-brained idea and tell it to David and then David tells me how stupid the idea is. Which is usually more or less accurate, since any extra spending on my part is stupid, unless I can make a profit.

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                          heh heh.... this reality hammer exists when i come up with a hair-brained idea and tell it to David and then David tells me how stupid the idea is.
                          Lately I've been using the hammer on David a lot, doesn't seem to be working.

Which is usually more or less accurate, since any extra spending on my part is stupid, unless I can make a profit.
                          story. of. my. life. :(

Comment

Anybody know this guy?

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

Hahaha Roland, I come up with stupid ideas and am an expert in shooting holes in them. Current one is back to swapping the scoob to be a wicked but reliable NA DD. Effectively S50 swapping an E21 is the analogous before/after power difference...the scoob H6 is a smidge more powerful and torquey than the S50, much lighter, and much cheaper. 97 -> 210awhp, here I come!

Sam, sounds like an interesting project, but sell your 318 first.
                              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                              95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                                Hahaha Roland, I come up with stupid ideas and am an expert in shooting holes in them. Current one is back to swapping the scoob to be a wicked but reliable NA DD. Effectively S50 swapping an E21 is the analogous before/after power difference...the scoob H6 is a smidge more powerful and torquey than the S50, much lighter, and much cheaper. 97 -> 210awhp, here I come!

heh heh, change your plans again?

Comment

Working...
                                X