ok.
      Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
      Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
      Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
        If only we could believe this man is really that smart.
        Or, that I might be brighter than those doubting him and that pisses you off. Your comment comes across as if the theory I posted was flying overhead until I brought it down to you.

I know you are a smart guy, and I think this orange guy is a smart guy too. There is street smarts and book smarts. Around here, there is a lot of book smart engineer types and they just can't grasp the concept that someone could be smarter than them in any way.

In my life experience, I've always found that street smarts will outwit book smarts because book smarts meaning one is functioning within the box.

Don't take it as a knock on you, or any person in specific, I just want people to be real with themselves and accept that he just might know what he is doing and not taking it as it comes, but playing the long game with the bigger benefit to all the American citizens.

Comment

I wouldnt call myself "book smart". If you knew me, how far I've gone, and where I come from, you wouldnt either.

I could change my original statement to "If only we could believe this man isn't just trying to enrich (benefit) himself". The meaning wouldn't change significantly.

And I'm not mad. Trump is terrible and I'm not afraid to say it. Take it for what it is.
          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
            The guy won the election when all the prophets said he wouldn't, for months. Nando, he is way smarter than you give him credit for.
            Or there are just enough fools like you to votefor him.. plus a boost from your best pal, Putin. The incompetence of the DNC helped.
            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Ahhh yes. More name calling, false narratives and minimizing ineptitude.
              Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
              Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
              Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                the same people who paid for Obama to golf twice a week around the world and take the same plane

where have you been for the last 8 years?
                Yeah it was a problem then but now that a Republican is in office, you're just all of a sudden fine with it. Obama's travel expenses were roughly 100 million over 8 years. Trump has already cost 10 million! The American taxpayer will have to pay to protect all 4 of his adult children in their business trips around the world. Melania is going to continue to live at Trump Tower. Can you even begin to imagine how much that is going to cost? Well it's going to be a hell of a lot more than providing protection for the Obama's and their 2 children. http://www.businessinsider.com/cost-...service-2017-2

But you know what, I am not going to pull up internet sources in a never ending go around trying to play the I'mRight.com game. The point is the same point that I have been trying to make that you seem to relish in. The Republicans are the worst examples of sycophantic hypocrites I have ever encountered in my entire life. The fact that Trump gets such a huge pass on everything but Hillary and Obama have been demonized for much less is just out of this world hypocritical. Trump voters, every last one of them, are bad people. Full stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                  See, this is exactly why I'm laughing at all the people flipping out about what he is doing.

Evidence:
                  Flynn was a placeholder for his real nomination,

he is running Trump 2020 campaign so non-profit 501(c)(3)'s cannot lobby/get 'political' with him during the 2016-2020 period without breaking FEC campaign rules/laws,

why the administration pushed through a rushed "Travel Ban" EO they knew wouldn't fly (I'm under the impression they used the Obama Administration designations to troll the media) so they could tailor the real one to be a shoe in that would make the judicial system look flawed.

While everyone is losing their shit so to speak, he is moving chess pieces around the board. I'm not saying I support him, I'm not saying I do, I'm saying this guy is playing the media and the ensconced power structure and beating them at their own game, and they can't figure out how to respond.

I'm just saying, I consider r3v smart enough to see this pretty obviously, so maybe I shouldn't have to even say it. But if these are new thoughts, you are welcome.

Oh, and you guys are doing a bang up job of keeping P&R interesting without me. Carry on.
                  This is possible. I suppose when looking back on history we have the benefit of hindsight. But the people living during those times probably had no idea what was going on most of the time. And whether it was Hitler, Stalin or even Roosevelt, they were all playing their people like fiddles. We're all just dumb animals after all and the politicians know this. I know that people living in 1930's Germany felt like the whole society was loosing it's collective mind. Kind of like it feels right now.

Farbin, have you seen any Adam Curtis documentaries by chance? Hypernormalisation is his most recent. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fny99f8amM
                  Last edited by LBJefferies; 02-20-2017, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
                    The guy won the election when all the prophets said he wouldn't, for months. Nando, he is way smarter than you give him credit for.
                    Prophets simply underestimated the hate people had against Hillary Clinton and the DNC. People didn't vote FOR Trump, they voted AGAINST Clinton.

As for American's aversion against Russia, it is funny that most of you guys think we are still in the 1950s, in full Red Scare. I am glad that Russians put a stop to the Syrian bloodbath that was triggered by the US and their Saudi allieds with the complicity of the Turks and the Israelis. That wouldn't have been the first time that the US invades a sovereign country and overturns a government that wasn't playing to their tune... ;-)
                    Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

^
                      If you dont think Putins Russia is not dangerous to the US (and Canada for that matters) interests and long term stability of world. Your off your fucking rocker, the fucker is very smart and dangerous just a much better at planing his moves...
                      Originally posted by Fusion
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                        ^
                        If you dont think Putins Russia is not dangerous to the US (and Canada for that matters) interests and long term stability of world. Your off your fucking rocker, the fucker is very smart and dangerous just a much better at planing his moves...

Sorry my friend, but the US is more dangerous than Russia. Simply look at the US' involved in armed conflicts and government overturn in the past century. Obviously something that you guys don't want to hear. And probably one of the reasons I would have voted against Clinton if I were American.

Not a fan of Trump, but at least he recognized that Russia was NOT the enemy. Which obviously made Democrats and Republicans furious. ;-)

This is a partial list of US intervention throughout the world. Still missing the last decade...

1900 China US forces intervene in several cities.
                        1901 Colombia/Panama Marines land.
                        1902 Colombia/Panama US forces land in Bocas de Toro
                        1903 Colombia/Panama With US backing, a group in northern Colombia declares independence as the state of Panama
                        1903 Guam Navy begins development in Apra Harbor of a permanent base installation.
                        1903 Honduras Marines go ashore at Puerto Cortez.
                        1903 Dominican Republic Marines land in Santo Domingo.
                        1904-1905 Korea Marines land and stay in Seoul.
                        1906-1909 Cuba Marines land. The US builds a major naval base at Guantanamo Bay.
                        1907 Nicaragua Troops seize major centers.
                        1907 Honduras Marines land and take up garrison in cities of Trujillo, Ceiba, Puerto Cortez, San Pedro, Laguna and Choloma.
                        1908 Panama Marines land and carry out operations.
                        1910 Nicaragua Marines land in Bluefields and Corinto.
                        1911 Honduras Marines intervene.
                        1911-1941 China The US builds up its military presence in the country to a force of 5000 troops and a fleet of 44 vessels patrolling China's coast and rivers.
                        1912 Cuba US sends army troops into combat in Havana.
                        1912 Panama Army troops intervene.
                        1912 Honduras Marines land.
                        1912-1933 Nicaragua Marines intervene. A 20-year occupation of the country follows.
                        1913 Mexico Marines land at Ciaris Estero.
                        1914 Dominican Republic Naval forces engage in battles in the city of Santo Domingo.
                        1914 Mexico US forces seize and occupy Mexico's major port city of Veracrus from April through November.
                        1915-1916 Mexico An expeditionary force of the US Army under Gen. John J. Pershing crosses the Texas border and penetrates several hundred miles into Mexican territory. Eventually reinforced to over 11,000 officers and men.
                        1914-1934 Haiti Troops land, aerial bombardment leading to a 19-year military occupation.
                        1916-1924 Dominican Republic Military intervention leading to 8-year occupation.
                        1917-1933 Cuba Landing of naval forces. Beginning of a 15-year occupation.
                        1918-1920 Panama Troops intervene, remain on "police duty" for over 2 years.
                        1918-1922 Russia Naval forces and army troops fight battles in several areas of the country during a five- year period.
                        1919 Yugoslavia Marines intervene in Dalmatia.
                        1919 Honduras Marines land.
                        1920 Guatemala Troops intervene.
                        1922 Turkey Marines engaged in operations in Smyrna (Izmir).
                        1922-1927 China Naval forces and troops deployed during 5-year period.
                        1924-1925 Honduras Troops land twice in two-year period.
                        1925 Panama Marines land and engage in operations.
                        1927-1934 China Marines and naval forces stationed throughout the country.
                        1932 El Salvador Naval forces intervene.
                        1933 Cuba Naval forces deployed.
                        1934 China Marines land in Foochow.
                        1946 Iran Troops deployed in northern province.
                        1946-1949 China Major US army presence of about 100,000 troops, fighting, training and advising local combatants.
                        1947-1949 Greece US forces wage a 3-year counterinsurgency campaign.
                        1948 Italy Heavy CIA involvement in national elections.
                        1948-1954 Philippines Commando operations, "secret" CIA war.
                        1950-1953 Korea Major forces engaged in war in Korean peninsula.
                        1953 Iran CIA overthrows government of Prime Minister Mohammed Mossadegh. Read More
                        1954 Vietnam Financial and materiel support for colonial French military operations, leads eventually to direct US military involvement.
                        1954 Guatemala CIA overthrows the government of President Jacobo Arbenz Guzman.
                        1958 Lebanon US marines and army units totaling 14,000 land.
                        1958 Panama Clashes between US forces in Canal Zone and local citizens.
                        1959 Haiti Marines land.
                        1960 Congo CIA-backed overthrow and assassination of Prime Minister Patrice Lumumba.
                        1960-1964 Vietnam Gradual introduction of military advisors and special forces.
                        1961 Cuba CIA-backed Bay of Pigs invasion.
                        1962 Cuba Nuclear threat and naval blockade.
                        1962 Laos CIA-backed military coup.
                        1963 Ecuador CIA backs military overthrow of President Jose Maria Valesco Ibarra.
                        1964 Panama Clashes between US forces in Canal Zone and local citizens.
                        1964 Brazil CIA-backed military coup overthrows the government of Joao Goulart and Gen. Castello Branco takes power. Read More
                        1965-1975 Vietnam Large commitment of military forces, including air, naval and ground units numbering up to 500,000+ troops. Full-scale war, lasting for ten years.
                        1965 Indonesia CIA-backed army coup overthrows President Sukarno and brings Gen. Suharto to power.
                        1965 Congo CIA backed military coup overthrows President Joseph Kasavubu and brings Joseph Mobutu to power.
                        1965 Dominican Republic 23,000 troops land.
                        1965-1973 Laos Bombing campaign begin, lasting eight years.
                        1966 Ghana CIA-backed military coup ousts President Kwame Nkrumah.
                        1966-1967 Guatemala Extensive counter-insurgency operation.
                        1969-1975 Cambodia CIA supports military coup against Prince Sihanouk, bringing Lon Nol to power. Intensive bombing for seven years along border with Vietnam.
                        1970 Oman Counter-insurgency operation, including coordination with Iranian marine invasion.
                        1971-1973 Laos Invasion by US and South Vietnames forces.
                        1973 Chile CIA-backed military coup ousts government of President Salvador Allende. Gen. Augusto Pinochet comes to power.
                        1975 Cambodia Marines land, engage in combat with government forces.
                        1976-1992 Angola Military and CIA operations.
                        1980 Iran Special operations units land in Iranian desert. Helicopter malfunction leads to aborting of planned raid.
                        1981 Libya Naval jets shoot down two Libyan jets in maneuvers over the Mediterranean.
                        1981-1992 El Salvador CIA and special forces begin a long counterinsurgency campaign.
                        1981-1990 Nicaragua CIA directs exile "Contra" operations. US air units drop sea mines in harbors.
                        1982-1984 Lebanon Marines land and naval forces fire on local combatants.
                        1983 Grenada Military forces invade Grenada.
                        1983-1989 Honduras Large program of military assistance aimed at conflict in Nicaragua.
                        1984 Iran Two Iranian jets shot down over the Persian Gulf.
                        1986 Libya US aircraft bomb the cities of Tripoli and Benghazi, including direct strikes at the official residence of President Muamar al Qadaffi.
                        1986 Bolivia Special Forces units engage in counter-insurgency.
                        1987-1988 Iran Naval forces block Iranian shipping. Civilian airliner shot down by missile cruiser.
                        1989 Libya Naval aircraft shoot down two Libyan jets over Gulf of Sidra.
                        1989 Philippines CIA and Special Forces involved in counterinsurgency.
                        1989-1990 Panama 27,000 troops as well as naval and air power used to overthrow government of President Noriega.
                        1990 Liberia Troops deployed.
                        1990-1991 Iraq Major military operation, including naval blockade, air strikes; large number of troops attack Iraqi forces in occupied Kuwait.
                        1991-2003 Iraq Control of Iraqi airspace in north and south of the country with periodic attacks on air and ground targets.
                        1991 Haiti CIA-backed military coup ousts President Jean-Bertrand Aristide.
                        1992-1994 Somalia Special operations forces intervene.
                        1992-1994 Yugoslavia Major role in NATO blockade of Serbia and Montenegro.
                        1993-1995 Bosnia Active military involvement with air and ground forces.
                        1994-1996 Haiti Troops depose military rulers and restore President Jean-Bertrand Aristide to office.
                        1995 Croatia Krajina Serb airfields attacked.
                        1996-1997 Zaire (Congo) Marines involved in operations in eastern region of the country.
                        1997 Liberia Troops deployed.
                        1998 Sudan Air strikes destroy country's major pharmaceutical plant.
                        1998 Afghanistan Attack on targets in the country.
                        1998 Iraq Four days of intensive air and missile strikes.
                        1999 Yugoslavia Major involvement in NATO air strikes.
                        2001 Macedonia NATO troops shift and partially disarm Albanian rebels.
                        2001 Afghanistan Air attacks and ground operations oust Taliban government and install a new regime.
                        2003 Iraq Invasion with large ground, air and naval forces ousts government of Saddam Hussein and establishes new government.
                        2003-present Iraq Occupation force of 150,000 troops in protracted counter-insurgency war
                        2004 Haiti Marines land. CIA-backed forces overthrow President Jean-Bertrand Aristide.
                        Last edited by Massive Lee; 02-20-2017, 08:20 AM.
                        Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
                          You're both contributing to a special olympics worthy debate, which you seem to want to keep going despite being all alone.

Where did he say anything about a terror attack? He's referring to the horrendous situations as a result of massive influxes to refugee populations in Europe. Sweden does have significant problems, there are areas cops will not go without significant numbers, and female cops simply do not venture period.

I'm by no means a Trump supporter, but there are much videos to highlight his flaws.
                          If that's what he's referring to why not say so? In almost every one of these examples he's dragging up he continues to show the appearance of not really knowing what he's talking about.

In any case, no-go zones in sweden aren't a thing.

Comment

Holy fuck. You might want to slow to your roll ctrl/v jr. Are you even remotely familiar with the circumstances and implacations of even 1/3 of the events on that copy paste. Or is it just the usa was there so it must be bad....
                            Originally posted by Fusion
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

Comment

massive lee should honor his promise from 3 or 4 years ago to not post here any more

same with gwb

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                                Holy fuck. You might want to slow to your roll ctrl/v jr. Are you even remotely familiar with the circumstances and implacations of even 1/3 of the events on that copy paste. Or is it just the usa was there so it must be bad....
                                I lol'ed. The best part is how much bad hombre CIA stuff there is on that list and Trump is actively trying to get a leash on the clandestine intelligence community.

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                                massive lee should honor his promise from 3 or 4 years ago to not post here any more

same with gwb
                                This place is like a tube of Pringles.

Comment

Working...
                                X