1990 e30 325I LS1 swap thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reyhan335 View Post
    Also any pics of the way you ran the lines or just dropped the tank and put them on top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't take any pics when the tank was down....wish I had. It was a frustrating day of going backwards so the only pic I managed was after the tank was back up. Didn't have the fuel filter in yet in this pic.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5329.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.9 KB
ID:	7188808

Comment

Which valve covers do you have and can you send me a pic of the clearance from coil to brake res. please.

-Nick

Comment

Originally posted by 90e30ls View Post
        I was able to fit the large Mishimoto fan in front of the condenser and two small fans on the back side of the radiator[ATTACH]111156[/ATTACH][ATTACH]111157[/ATTACH][ATTACH]111158[/ATTACH]

Fan specs?
        sigpic

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=420591 5.3 LSA build in progress :devil:

Comment

Originally posted by Supadave View Post
          Fan specs?

The front fan against the condenser is the 16"(mm fan-16) 1850cfm. The two small fans mounted to the radiator are 8"(mm fan-8) 600cfm each.

Comment

Did you have to get a certain year for the non airbag column? Any fabrication to the non air bag column to make it fit?

Comment

Originally posted by pbmig View Post
              Did you have to get a certain year for the non airbag column? Any fabrication to the non air bag column to make it fit?

I made the airbag column work. I'm not sure what it takes to swap a non airbag column. Maybe someone can chime in or else search for a thread with info on a swap.

-Nick

Comment

Originally posted by pbmig View Post
                There are differences between the firewall plate on the early and later cars. Look for a column from an 87-89.

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
                Transaction feedback
                - jpod999

Comment

is the swap done? Over a year. Looks great but would like to see final product.

Comment

you're coming along great man! we need more updates!
                    e30Ls1 Swap IG: 1dirty30

Comment

Originally posted by jpod999 View Post
                      There are differences between the firewall plate on the early and later cars. Look for a column from an 87-89.
                      Thank you for that, but what about an 89 column from a 325ix? Guy selling his on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-E30-325i...1XOkER&vxp=mtr

Comment

Working...
                      X