WTB: 4x100 Zender Turbo Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: 4x100 Zender Turbo Wheels

Hello everyone, putting out a feeler to see if anyone has a set of Zender Turbos for my Alpine E30 they would graciously sell to me, looking for a set in decent condition.

Looking for a set in 15×7 with an offset of +20

Let me know. Thank You
    Last edited by mr.; 08-12-2017, 08:28 AM.

You might want to check the VW Vortex message forums as well. Those wheels were popular in the VW world back in the 80's so you're more likely to find them in the VW community.

Pretty much any wheel (14" and larger) that fits the 1975 to 1992 MkI and MkII Golf/Jetta/Rabbit/Scirrocco is an exact fit on the RWD E30 as they share the same offset and centerbore.

The MkIII cars however used a much deeper offset so any wheel that fit those cars would need spacers (but they will fit the IX).

Might want to also state what size/width/offset are you looking for.
    Randy Walters

2021 Mazda 3 Sedan Premium AWD
    1988 325is (w/89 bumpers, recently sold)
    1989 325is (Broadsided long ago RIP)
    1996 328is (Sold to Matt J)
    2003 530i Sport (Spare car now)
    2005 X3 (little woman's car)
    Driving Instructor BMW CCA L.A. & S.D. Chapters
    Multiple L.A. & S.D. Region SCCA Autocross Championships

Comment

Originally posted by randywalters View Post
      You might want to check the VW Vortex message forums as well. Those wheels were popular in the VW world back in the 80's so you're more likely to find them in the VW community.

Pretty much any wheel (14" and larger) that fits the 1975 to 1992 MkI and MkII Golf/Jetta/Rabbit/Scirrocco is an exact fit on the RWD E30 as they share the same offset and centerbore.

The MkIII cars however used a much deeper offset so any wheel that fit those cars would need spacers (but they will fit the IX).

Might want to also state what size/width/offset are you looking for.
      Understood, thank you for the info!
      Yeah, my fault, wasn't too despcriptive, I'll change that now.
      But to be quite honest, I'm not too familiar of the different sizes they come in. I've seen 15×7 with an offset of +20 before, If I could get a set in those specs I'd be happy. Maybe even wider if they were ever produced wider than a 7"

Comment

Originally posted by randywalters View Post
        Not quite correct. Stock offset on MK1-MK3 are typically all in the 38-43mm range. While the center bore is correct for MK1/2/3 VW's and E30's, you'll want to check the offset carefully to see if you'll need spacers and longer wheel bolts. VWVortex is a great resource for 4x100 wheels though!

Comment

Originally posted by cagedbunny View Post
          Not quite correct. Stock offset on MK1-MK3 are typically all in the 38-43mm range. While the center bore is correct for MK1/2/3 VW's and E30's, you'll want to check the offset carefully to see if you'll need spacers and longer wheel bolts. VWVortex is a great resource for 4x100 wheels though!
          Sorry but that's not correct.

The MkIII was the debut of VW's "negative offset geometry" suspension design and they increased the offset of the wheels.
          MkIII wheels do not fit any of the RWD E30 models, but they do fit the IX.

Stock E30 325i/e/es 14x6 Bottlecap Wheels have 35mm offset

Stock Mk1 and MkII GTi 14x6 wheels have 38mm offset

The later 93-99 MkIII 14x6 wheels have a much deeper 45mm offset

I have extensive experience with various factory and aftermarket VW wheels from when i was modding my VWs for track and autocross back in the day. At one time i was interchanging my various Panasport, Revolution, Minilite, Ronal, GTI, E30 Basketweave wheels and Bottlecaps on my 89 325is and 85 Golf GTi and 86 Jetta GLI. My 15x7.5 Ronals are specifically listed for use 84-91 E30 BMW, 75-92 VW/Seat as listed on the box. Their ET37 version was listed for MkIII. I briefly ran a set of these with spacers on my E30.
          Last edited by randywalters; 08-15-2017, 06:33 PM.
          Randy Walters

2021 Mazda 3 Sedan Premium AWD
          1988 325is (w/89 bumpers, recently sold)
          1989 325is (Broadsided long ago RIP)
          1996 328is (Sold to Matt J)
          2003 530i Sport (Spare car now)
          2005 X3 (little woman's car)
          Driving Instructor BMW CCA L.A. & S.D. Chapters
          Multiple L.A. & S.D. Region SCCA Autocross Championships

Comment

Bump

Comment

If anyone is even considering selling some, please let me know prior to posting them. Please?

Comment

Help me find my dream wheels.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JRYE30 View Post
                  Thank You!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JRYE30 View Post
                    I've never used Kijiji, I'm also in the states, so we'll see what happens.

Comment

Working...
                    X