This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M3 Evo s54 full restoration

Early OBD2 swap by Azevedo out of Jersey. Google Joeys M3 for a history. Been a project of mine for last 18 months. Everything rebuilt from engine to drivetrain. all new suspension, comes with second s54 parts engine, second ground control suspension, all BMW tools for s54. Have spare a pillar covers and 3 extra tie rod levers for struts. Over 25g spent on parts for restoration. Stock e46 s54 mated to stock e30 m3. Interior has new seats, carpet and brackets. Work is so clean local BMW dealer is even willing to service and just had a full go through and alignment at dealership. a few little things Im still working on like the wide band o2 and clean up a little this and that. Drove it over 200 miles today and it was a perfect ride. hundreds of photos of restoration,

Looking for 75G or equal value Diesel class A Pusher. Will list formally in about a month pass the word dont think it will be around long.
    Attached Files

m3

m3
    Attached Files

Comment

photo2

photo 2 Not my marks on pavment, spent way to much time and money for that foolishness. Didnt even notice them when I parked and took photos today. I need to drive somewhere better and take better pictures, next weekend Ill find a better location. Drove up the crest above Albuquerque and the roads were perfect and the day could not have been nicer.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Ygtbsm1969; 08-14-2017, 12:43 AM. Reason: photo

Comment

photo 3

photo 3
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Ygtbsm1969; 08-14-2017, 12:26 AM. Reason: photo

Comment

photo 4

photo 4
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Ygtbsm1969; 08-14-2017, 12:27 AM. Reason: photo

Comment

photo 5

photo 5
            Attached Files

Comment

engine

engine
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Ygtbsm1969; 08-14-2017, 12:31 AM. Reason: photo

Comment

engine 2

engine 2
                Attached Files

Comment

engine 3

engine 3
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Ygtbsm1969; 08-14-2017, 12:33 AM. Reason: photo

Comment

engine 4

engine 4
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Ygtbsm1969; 08-14-2017, 12:34 AM. Reason: photo

Comment

Does the car have functional A/C and ABS?

Comment

reply to question

AC is still wired and I have the s54 compressor but with weight in mind no I wanted light and every ounce counted
                        List to complete ac.
                        All e30 ac components still in car
                        Need 134 expansion valve e30, I think I have one
                        Need new dryer e30
                        Would need two custome ac lines to connect compressor to original e30 hard lines cost about 400 each, might be able to use lines from e30 or e46 but I would just go new custome
                        replace all orings
                        Pull vacume and charge
                        Guess that cost if you did the easy stuff yourself maybe 1500 to 2000

Brake are manual done during original swap and engine compartment shave and paint. Has a bias valve to rear and only hardlines. Wiring and controller are still in car and I have a full e30 ABS system parts including most original lines of a 89 325is that I could include if the buyer wanted to replace wouldnt be hard but I would have to say why?

I pushed it a little and managed in a very hard braking situation to lock the back but it took alot and was very controllable. Nothing electronic on this you drive it with foot and hands nothing between you and control.

Personally I like it but some might not.
                        Its closer to a track car than a street car but legal and very fun.

Comment

Just because it has a few Evo parts does not classify this as an Evo. Also, despite the amazing machine that this is, and the amount put into it, not sure you will get your price. If this was an s14 car it would even be a stretch.

Beautiful car regardless. GLWS.
                          Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by e30polak View Post
                            Just because it has a few Evo parts does not classify this as an Evo. Also, despite the amazing machine that this is, and the amount put into it, not sure you will get your price. If this was an s14 car it would even be a stretch.

Beautiful car regardless. GLWS.
                            id agree the previous owner ran it several times on ebay. Id be a player at 40k

Comment

Sweet

Paging 0-60 Freak

Comment

Working...
                              X