Drifting in the midwest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drifting in the midwest

Anyone know of open sort of drifting events in the midwest region? More specifically, I live close to Chicago. I don't have professional experience per se, but have *ahem* experience. I have noticed many events require you to prove you've done drifting events before but how does one do that if they can't enter events in the first place. I just want somewhere to drift that I'm not constantly looking for red and blue lights. Also it would help me get my car up to regulation while I'm still in a building stage.

I'm from Ky area and ALWAYS have to drive about 3 or 4 hours to go to events. It's a sad thing. If you just want the experience (so that you can go to other events) East 10 Drift has a 'Drift Clinic'. It's a growing sport. Keep your eyes open and make as many friends as you can.
    20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.

Comment

That sucks man. I wish I had enough money to build my own track. I will look into entering some of those east 10 events though. Let me know if you hear of anything else.

Comment

Look at Clubfr.net or ChitownDrift. Chitown drift holds skid pad events at Great Lakes dragaway.
        Originally posted by Good & Tight
        It takes real man to mount a big woman, all you haters are just scared boys.

Comment

Check out drift cleveland and drift indy.

Comment

Originally posted by agile30 View Post
            Look at Clubfr.net or ChitownDrift. Chitown drift holds skid pad events at Great Lakes dragaway.
            My brother used to race at Great Lakes. I never knew they had drifting. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X