Greenville i85 thumbs up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greenville i85 thumbs up

Was on my way home from work today and passed a dude in a red late model e30, kinda stanced, black trunk spoiler, racing seats. I passed you in my bronzit of similar stature. Rolled the window down and gave ya a thumbs up. Props dude. If I wasn't in a rush I would've flagged you down and chatted for a minute. Hit me up.

That was me. Clean bronzit! Always nice to see fellow e30 enthusiasts on the road. Are you in the Upstate?

Comment

Ha, benefits of the r3v community. I'm originally from Spartanburg. I've been living in Charleston for pharmacy school. I'm currently on rotation in Gville so I'll be around for the next 2-3 months. Clean ride man, I'll PM you my number. If anythings going down, hit me up. I should be able to attend depending on my schedule at the hospital.

Comment

Ah! So there are some of you guys up here! I just moved to Greenville from Philly this past November- posted in the SC thread but didn't get a pulse. Let me know if there is anything going on
        555Garage - Kingston, PA

'13 BMW e70 X5 35d
        '95 BMW e34 525i
        '92 BMW e30 325i S52 Vert (Quade the Vert)
        '92 Range Rover Classic
        '90 Range Rover Classic
        '89 BMW e30 325i Coupe (The DIRTY30)
        '81 VW MK1 Rabbit Caddy Diesel
        '76 Honda CB550K Cafe/Brat
        '67 Pontiac LeMans
        '24 Model T Depot Hack
        ....And a bunch of Motobecane, Puch, Garelli, Batavus and Honda 49cc-78cc Mopeds...

Comment

There is an autox at the BMW Performance Center on Sunday, February 9. I will be competing in it. Spectators are welcome and instructors will be giving free hot laps in new M5s and M6s. If you do come out, the club and Performance Center ask that you sign their waivers. Usually these are inside at the cafeteria.

Comment

Working...
          X