Alex places 1st on the first day of nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sup peoples, long time no talk

I've been away from the racing and cars for a bit, and probably will be for a while longer ( 3-4 years) but then i'll be back in it. it's just too addictive.

If they don't fuck with the classes, Alex will win. I have confidence in him. He's done some of the coolest driving i've seen in a long time. I never really came close to his level. Though I did learn a lot by driving with him.
    Alex Melomed
    www.e30.us
    SoloRacer.com

Comment

It's hard to be as fast as the guy you are the tire warmer for.; )
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Joshh, you are so FOS it's beyond anyone's comprehension.

Back on the subject:

Comment

Originally posted by alex View Post
          Joshh, you are so FOS it's beyond anyone's comprehension.

Back on the subject:

Pushed a wrong button there did I. A tire warmer will rarely be as fast as the actual driver specially with Hoosiers, what's the big deal?
          I love seeing a guy toot his own horn. For the sake of humbleness you're supposed to leave that up to others to do. Tooting like that only makes you seem vain.
          So really, who's full of it now!
          I called it last year, no one wants to see an asshole win.(thumbs up)
          I must admit, I will feel for you if they actually do put the E30 in CSP....well at least a little bit.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
            Pushed a wrong button there did I. A tire warmer will rarely be as fast as the actual driver specially with Hoosiers, what's the big deal?
            I love seeing a guy toot his own horn. For the sake of humbleness you're supposed to leave that up to others to do. Tooting like that only makes you seem vain.
            So really, who's full of it now!
            I called it last year, no one wants to see an asshole win.(thumbs up)
            I must admit, I will feel for you if they actually do put the E30 in CSP....well at least a little bit.

Haha Josh, you can't even see beyond your own bullshit.

Comment

Congrats Alex! So what happens to the e30 M3? Still in CSP with you and the Miatas? How about the 318is? Has anyone done any good with one in street prepared? Will it stay in DSP or get tossed to the wolves as well?
              1988 Alpine white M3
              1985 Delphin gray 323i, "Junkyard Dog"

Comment

congrats!
                PNW Crew
                90 m3
                06 m5

Comment

Congrats Alex!!! I hope e30 stays in dsp, csp = miata's sandbox.
                  Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Working...
                  X