Holy Bodyroll Batman!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy Bodyroll Batman!!!

I love this car!!! Now it just needs to be a little lower, and a little stiffer...
    Eric Austin
    1990 325i Sterling Silver
    ///M3 CABs | ///M3 strut bearings | Bavarian Autosport springs | UUC Race Shifter | UUC Clutch Stop

Holy crap, looks like your landing, not turning!
    "If your going to make a mistake, make it a 100mph."....."But only on the racetrack".....

Comment

I dunno what it is, but while everyone else was sliding all over the place, I could slam on the brakes, throw her into a corner and come out fast :shrugs:
      Eric Austin
      ///M3 CABs | ///M3 strut bearings | Bavarian Autosport springs | UUC Race Shifter | UUC Clutch Stop

Comment

dude i got mad roll also. its wild how in sticks into the corner. the only problem i had was it pushed so bad out of the corner

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
        @Zakspeed_US

Comment

That's insane. Blows me away. I thought I had a lot of body roll still, and I look at pictures like that and realize I don't have much anymore. hehe
          - Sean Hayes

Comment

What's scary...

funny how those cars with all of that body roll are pretty quick. Also pretty forgiving.

Comment

Did ya scrape up your door handles? :p
              I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Here's another good one from the same event. Note the flying cone on the right of the pic:
                Eric Austin

Comment

Bushings, strut braces, sway bars, new shcoks, mounts, control arms, tie rods, race springs...and I think you will be happy.
                  :: PNW Crew ::
                  '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Originally posted by EWAustin View Post
                    Here's another good one from the same event. Note the flying cone on the right of the pic:
                    haha, if i were that guy i would be more worried about that cone stuck between my fender/front wheel...LMAO CONE KILLA!!!
                    IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

I suggest ST Sway bars + IE reinforcement. Then, H&R Race Springs, HD Bilsteins.
                      “one of the most beautiful BMW’s ever...”

Comment

Originally posted by sharkd View Post
                        I suggest ST Sway bars + IE reinforcement. Then, H&R Race Springs, HD Bilsteins.
                        Ya mean Bilstein Sports? : )

Comment

Happy!

while everyone else was sliding all over the place, I could slam on the brakes, throw her into a corner and come out fast
                          Originally posted by backtrail69 View Post
                          Bushings, strut braces, sway bars, new shcoks, mounts, control arms, tie rods, race springs...and I think you will be happy.
                          And $1000 - $2000 poorer. Then slam on the brakes, throw it into the corner, and come out with cones for spring pads.

Comment

Originally posted by 1991 318is View Post
                            funny how those cars with all of that body roll are pretty quick. Also pretty forgiving.
                            Lots of people mistake stiff for grippy. Soft springs give you better grip, stiff springs give you better response.

Comment

the main problem with body roll on our cars is the gain of camber in the front that causes severe push.

Comment

Working...
                              X