Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trackday: CMP Nov. 6th (6hours tracktime!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trackday: CMP Nov. 6th (6hours tracktime!!)

This event is in Kershaw, SC.

Some local folks rented out Carolina Motorsports Park for the day and have a certain # of spots available for people to register. All that they ask is that you be a relatively seasoned driver and prefer you have CMP experience. There won't be any instruction, just a Solo day.

The great part: Pre-registration cost of $150; Total cost will be between $150-200 depending on the # of people entering. You pay the $150 up front. There is 6 HOURS of available tracktime. Perfect if you want to tune your setup.

There are a few spots left so I figured I'd post here to see if there is any interest.

Information here:
    Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.
    Last edited by Stu; 11-12-2006, 02:42 PM. Reason: pictures

Such a deaL!!!!

Wish I was closer.
    Current Cars
    2014 M235i
    2009 R56 Cooper S
    1998 M3
    1997 M3

Comment

Dave, I wasn't planning to track my car until Springtime but I couldn't pass up the price. Even though I'll probably only use 2-4 hours of the available time, it will extremely convenient. Pretty much go out on track anytime you want. I would imagine 6 hours on track would leave you pretty tired!

Dave, got any used pads you wanna sell?

Comment

Originally posted by Stu Mc View Post
        Dave, I wasn't planning to track my car until Springtime but I couldn't pass up the price. Even though I'll probably only use 2-4 hours of the available time, it will extremely convenient. Pretty much go out on track anytime you want. I would imagine 6 hours on track would leave you pretty tired!

no, sorry - I need to get some myself
        Current Cars
        2014 M235i
        2009 R56 Cooper S
        1998 M3
        1997 M3

Comment

Dave, have any used underwear you'd like to sell?

:D

Wish this was on a weekend.
          Trevor Ely
          '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
          '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

Cool, we have full day track rentals up here too, excellent way to hone your skills and car setup (pressures, camber, weight (spare in spare out), etc)

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stu Mc View Post

Ive got some carbo tech xp 9's....frt for e 30. 'bout 45-50% left.
              I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm3n528 View Post

Wish this was on a weekend.
                :nice:

Skip work and come out Trevor; we need only two more drivers to make the event $150!!

Comment

wow...sounds great.....

Comment

holy shit that's a lot of time, i've never been to a track day before but from what i hear track time per day isnt' all that much.

Comment

Tony--Turn One Motorsports charges $210 for a trackday normally, for 1.40-2hours of tracktime. This is just an awesome deal. A local friend will probably be there with his well-sorted 325is to play with the Spec E30's. :pimp:

Comment

Originally posted by tonytony View Post
                        holy shit that's a lot of time, i've never been to a track day before but from what i hear track time per day isnt' all that much.
                        ...costs vary lot across the US, and from club to club. BMWCCA can be 300 per day in NY, SCDA as well......and thats for 4 sessions of 20-30 min each.

The event Stu is speaking of is a....................... STEAL

Comment

yeah for sure, and its relaxed, awesome!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm3n528 View Post

How "used" do you like it?

For the right $$, I cater to many fetishes.

:pimp:
                            Current Cars
                            2014 M235i
                            2009 R56 Cooper S
                            1998 M3
                            1997 M3

Comment

if my 318 wasnt wrecked... id come on out. ive got some e36 pads you can have. 100% hawk HPS's front. know anybody that wants to buy them for really cheap?
                              173rd ABN

Comment

Working...
                              X