Look at this track e 30 !!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at this track e 30 !!!!!!

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.
    I love sitting down and just driving!

impressive -- i would love a few laps in that thing
    --Hayden--
    '87 325 coupe- Trak Rat
    '93 318is- 4cyl's of fury
    '92 Integra GS-R--yeah, its fast..
    www.G2IC.com

Comment

Nice car. I would put wider tires on it but that would be a seriously fun car to track.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Its not that great. If in the states, that would be the equivalent of an M50E30 with a bolt in cage from Kirk.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
        RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver View Post
          Its not that great. If in the states, that would be the equivalent of an M50E30 with a bolt in cage from Kirk.

party pooper?....glass half empty kinda guy?......but you are very inaccurate here:

m50...325hp? no sir.....SSS......50! Lite wt....caged, clean. nice paint for a t oy. Its a relatively well sorted, safe, lite 325 hp e 30......c/mon dude.

Comment

looks like the front wheels are sitting back towards the cabin a little to far. is this cause its a 5 lug conversion with improper parts?

Comment

wheels

Originally posted by smonkbmw View Post
              looks like the front wheels are sitting back towards the cabin a little to far. is this cause its a 5 lug conversion with improper parts?
              t

i thnk thrye cocked to the rt

Comment

i think its hot...its got traction control too? for an old car like that??

i wonder how much he payed 4 it
                e30s r kool

Comment

Originally posted by vivalegreg View Post
                  i think its hot...its got traction control too? for an old car like that??

i wonder how much he payed 4 it

do you mean like only newer cars have traction control systems?....like for rain/snow wheel slippage etc etc????????

live and learn young buck..... its a racelogic system as mentioned in post...pure race/car add on.

Comment

Originally posted by smonkbmw View Post
                    No the wheel is turned to the right a bit.
                    E30 Euro-S50B30 Tracktoy
                    E30 M20B25 Drifttoy

Comment

that's about what i want my E30 to be like when i ship it back to the states...
                      My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Working...
                      X