FS Track Setup Wheels and Tires - 15s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS Track Setup Wheels and Tires - 15s

Just thought I'd throw this up here since it'd be the best market to start with.

15x8 Tire Rack C1 wheels, painted light gray. Mounted on the wheels are a set of 225/45-15 Hankook RS-3s. These are great great tires and have one open lapping day on them. There's still a TON of tread on the tires and the wheels are straight. They only went on my e30 once for the one track day I did before I sold the car. Looking for $900 OBO
    Don't hesitate to PM me as I'm willing to work, to an extent, on price and shipping and pick-up, etc.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
    Originally posted by DTM190
    "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Someone should definitely buy this setup!, Whats going to be the replacement?

G.Verelli

Comment

Some 33x12.5-15 tires... Sold the car today lol. Hoping to get into another Jeep. It was my first vehicle and now I wanna get another one!

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Pm'd

Comment

Sold

Sorry Davey

Comment

You suck, we were supposed to have a trackday battle. ;)

Comment

Haha I forgot... Sorry I guess, I just happened to list and sell the car in a matter of like... hours, so I got rid of the wheels too... I'll drive your car on a track and we can compare times... only variable is the driver ;)

Comment

Sure, you fly out and pay for the track day and we'll call it a deal ;)

Comment

Working...
                X