No announcement yet.

guys running no cat...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not to mention, by the time most of us pick up an E30, the cat is almost dead anyways.

anyone tried using an E36 cat?

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
      not to mention, by the time most of us pick up an E30, the cat is almost dead anyways.

anyone tried using an E36 cat?
      i know for a fact that anyone who has 2.5 inch exhaust could easily use a cat off of a late 90's chevy truck with a vortec 5.7 they are quite large, and we keep a few around that are gutted and not gutted. they flow nicely
      sigpic

Comment

do you guys with no cats pass smog?

Comment

Originally posted by lifeiskaos View Post
          do you guys with no cats pass smog?
          NC doesn't have smog testing for obd1
          ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

I just got mine back from the exhaust shop - dual 2.5 from down pipes cut just after the swaybar to a single 2.5 for the o2 sensor then dual 2.5 exited under the passenger side door. LOUD. I feel a little loss of tq down low but after that it feels faster. The car is only driven once or twice a month so no big deal.

I have a 3" in and dual 2.5" out (reversable) Summit Racing muffler if anyone is interested $40 shipped.
            bmpr stkr: real racers go left and right... so tru

Comment

Working...
            X