Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn ugly bronzits..help make it better please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rlddlr53, ive never been a fan of those front bras, but it works. nice wheels 2. hot damn!

scHpAnky, thanks for the honesty. slamming is coming soon. i WAS going to order the GC coilover conversion but i might be waiting til spring now. MIGHT! lol

Hey_You, i know what u mean by dont go overboard. ive seen your sig around but didnt notice it was black diving boards. i think im gonna keep em chrome till i come across a wad of cash and get an mtech body kit.
    I wil be respraying the plastic bumper trim and the rocker as soon as im out of a sling.

but here is my chrome gone, it still has the "4x4" stance (h&r springs on HD shocks) but ive got 20mm spacers in the rear.lol
    Click image for larger version

Name:	chrome trim all done.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	119.0 KB
ID:	7136685

if anyones interested peep my build thread. link is in my sig
    its going to be a car thats drifted so thats kinda why im not afraid of non traditional/safe colors. and my personality just doesnt allow me to go the already done/expected traditional way. theres always other possibilities out there
    m20 is plenty. im simply a drifter.
    build thread -- http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=206510

Comment

oh and im gonna paint my spoiler/mirrors black also. why not

Comment

Originally posted by ROLLingKING View Post
        Gato...maybe u should read. i didnt say i want to do lime green. i was throwing that out there. AND I DIDNT SAY PINK.haha i caught that. u went back and ninja edited it to say purple now..but on that topic, a dark purple on the other hand looks really nice on small parts as an accent. ive seen it on black cars. and no it doesnt look gay. it might not work with bronzit but i thought seeing it would let me know for sure.

a little bit of thinking outside the box and looking at something on photoshop before laying down paint wont end our civilization. food for thought
        :) I can read. And pink is just as fanboy as lime green or purple... I say do whatever you want, it's your car.

Comment

I hate those wheels! what are you talking about? You should get euro chrome bumpers!

rlddlr53, ive never been a fan of those front bras, but it works. nice wheels 2. hot damn!

scHpAnky, thanks for the honesty. slamming is coming soon. i WAS going to order the GC coilover conversion but i might be waiting til spring now. MIGHT! lol

Hey_You, i know what u mean by dont go overboard. ive seen your sig around but didnt notice it was black diving boards. i think im gonna keep em chrome till i come across a wad of cash and get an mtech body kit.
          I wil be respraying the plastic bumper trim and the rocker as soon as im out of a sling.

but here is my chrome gone, it still has the "4x4" stance (h&r springs on HD shocks) but ive got 20mm spacers in the rear.lol
          [ATTACH]48727[/ATTACH]

if anyones interested peep my build thread. link is in my sig
          its going to be a car thats drifted so thats kinda why im not afraid of non traditional/safe colors. and my personality just doesnt allow me to go the already done/expected traditional way. theres always other possibilities out there

Comment

One way to save your Bronzit. Save your money and get a proper respray. I've been saving my money for over a year now....Once my car is finally where I want it, mechanically and performance, I'm going in for a proper paintjob.
            '87 325i "Chewey" (RIP, my beloved)
            current:
            '01 e46 325iT "Dot" - #datwagonlife
            '87 e30 325i "Tui" - she has her mother's eyes

Comment

Originally posted by GatoEnFuego View Post
              :) I can read. And pink is just as fanboy as lime green or purple... I say do whatever you want, it's your car.
              touché

Originally posted by rlddlr53 View Post
              I hate those wheels! what are you talking about? You should get euro chrome bumpers!
              well then what size are they. sell them to me.lol I always need some decent looking wheels to have tires on and ready to go slidin!! for real. how much, since u hate em im lookin at a discount too

Originally posted by BrooklynMW View Post
              One way to save your Bronzit. Save your money and get a proper respray. I've been saving my money for over a year now....Once my car is finally where I want it, mechanically and performance, I'm going in for a proper paintjob.
              it actually recently got a respray. id love to paint it my own color but its sooo much money for something i dont believe in putting sooo much money into. id rather let an artist go ham with a paint brush

Comment

oh and i just saw the new Cadillac commercial..that bitch is rockin some nice yellow calipers. it was my first time noticing it too. rather than pick a common color and be safe they tried something different. i like it

why not red? cause theyre not brembos!

Comment

I have always though a nice dark Maroon color would look good for the wheels on a bronzit. I'm gonna rattle can my bottle caps here in a bit...once I roll my car to a spot where I can pull the wheels off, and scrub my engine bay
                  85' 318i ~The Bronze Bomber (FrankenM10 with a Forced Future :wgaf:)

Comment

this ...
                    Attached Files
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mikejean
                      it's color is nit too bad. is awsome work on it
                      and just to clear things up, i dont think the color is ugly. i just titled it that way so i dont get comments like, your cars bronzit it will never look better. or re paint the whole car. thats the only way it will look better.lol and more ppl would look at the thread that way
                      Thank you though!

Originally posted by Hey_You View Post
                      I have always though a nice dark Maroon color would look good for the wheels on a bronzit. I'm gonna rattle can my bottle caps here in a bit...once I roll my car to a spot where I can pull the wheels off, and scrub my engine bay
                      yea theres a member on here who had his whole car sprayed like a dark maroon/chocolate brown. it looked fuckin dope whatever color it was. and it was definitely different.

If i were u tho I would honestly get different rims. the bottle caps any color are still just bottle caps. but if ur painting em the maroon, itll be nice to see what they look like!

Originally posted by dsm2002 View Post
                      this ...
                      that is kinda cool. a little 2 much goin on for a a daily driver tho. like a lot of colorful drift cars look sick. im talkin the ones that arent just silver with stickers and bright orange wheels. The ones that look really, really dope. but when i step back and think about that look being on the road everyday i realize how much attention it would draw and just how loud it would be. im lookin for some color but without it being an eye sore
                      Last edited by ROLLingKING; 11-28-2011, 01:08 PM.

Comment

So after seeing someone post a pink nrgquick release in their e30 i am even happier that i chose a color that works well. I only painted my rear strut bar but god it looks good.
                        4 step rattle canned it like a G
                        Primer, white base coat, metallic gold main coat, then a clear coat over it.
                        Ive got a raw metal IE front strut bar on in the mail.it will also be the same gold color.it looks good with the car color. The bright color idea would have been a tragedy! Pics tmrw

Comment

So after seeing someone post a pink nrgquick release in their e30 i am even happier that i chose a color that works well. I only painted my rear strut bar but god it looks good.
                          4 step rattle canned it like a G
                          Primer, white base coat, metallic gold main coat, then a clear coat over it.
                          Ive got a raw metal IE front strut bar on in the mail.it will also be the same gold color.it looks good with the car color. The bright color idea would have been a tragedy! Pics tmrw
                          ;)

Comment

i rock the bronzit man, i get complaments on it all the time :) i just bought a black one to now though
                            sigpicFellow e30 enthusiast
                            Dont waste your time hating, aint nobody got time fo dat
                            1986 bronzit 325es- SOLD
                            1987 delphin 325i- parts car
                            1990 scwarz 325is- m50 drift slut
                            CHECK OUT THE BUILD!
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=229234

Comment

^ That's a pretty sharp looking bronzit.
                              1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                              You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

thank you im about to sell it to finish my 24vswap in my 1990
                                sigpicFellow e30 enthusiast
                                Dont waste your time hating, aint nobody got time fo dat
                                1986 bronzit 325es- SOLD
                                1987 delphin 325i- parts car
                                1990 scwarz 325is- m50 drift slut
                                CHECK OUT THE BUILD!
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=229234

Comment

Working...
                                X