Dyno tuning in Washington?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dyno tuning in Washington?

So my m20 will be seeing some boost soon and I am having a hard time finding a reputable tuner in my area. Talked to PSI industries in Portland but was told they focus on haltech and I am wanting to use megasquirt. Any suggestions? The last thing I want is to be replacing my hg 5 times because of a bad tuner
    Derek Stanelle
    Hellrot 325is coupe

Too bad you are not in Florida :/

Comment

John Truong @ Lab22 in Portland

Comment

I used to work for Dominic Acia and he is an excellent tuner. He used to run Maxwell Power Services in Marysville but he still tunes cars in the PNW and works with megasquirt. I plan on having him do the dyno tune on my turbo 2.7i this summer. Shoot him an email and he will get you squared away.

Last edited by cleanasse30; 06-30-2016, 12:37 PM.
        2.7i Stroker Turbo Build Thread

90 325i | 95 Miata

Comment

I don't know how far in Washington you are but English racing in Portland could probably do it.

Comment

Originally posted by horse30 View Post
            So my m20 will be seeing some boost soon and I am having a hard time finding a reputable tuner in my area. Talked to PSI industries in Portland but was told they focus on haltech and I am wanting to use megasquirt. Any suggestions? The last thing I want is to be replacing my hg 5 times because of a bad tuner
            Where are you located in Washington state? When I was living in Seattle a lot of us were referred to Carburetor Connection in Kirkland. Very knowledgeable and experienced and most of my F/I buddies out there would use their dyno services.

Comment

Working...
            X