Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the DAPL is back on line.... Keystone expansion set for trying to intice trans Canada to get ready to build that one again
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

" President-elect Donald Trump holds stock in the company building the disputed Dakota Access oil pipeline, and pipeline opponents warn that Trump's investments could affect any decision he makes on the $3.8 billion project as President."

WASHINGTON — President-elect Donald Trump holds stock in the company building the disputed Dakota Access oil pipeline, and pipeline opponents warn that Trump’s investments could affect …
      Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
        " President-elect Donald Trump holds stock in the company building the disputed Dakota Access oil pipeline, and pipeline opponents warn that Trump's investments could affect any decision he makes on the $3.8 billion project as President."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2887240
        All of America depends on that pipeline.
        Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
        Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
        Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
          Not really though. Oil/Coal/Gas is no longer in its peak, its on the way out. Maybe 5-10 years ago when the price per barrel was higher.
          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
          willschnitz

Comment

How many retiree's hold stick E/T or sunoco. I do in both, it has nothing to do with his portfoilo and more to do with getting product shipped from where it comes outta the ground to where it can be utilized. It's good for us and n/a to use more of our own shit than pay hostile govts. For the same thing.
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
              How many retiree's hold stick E/T or sunoco. I do in both, it has nothing to do with his portfoilo and more to do with getting product shipped from where it comes outta the ground to where it can be utilized. It's good for us and n/a to use more of our own shit than pay hostile govts. For the same thing.
              Why don't we just take if from the middle east by force? Thats what Trump said right?

My point is its not a MUST HAVE OR COUNTRY GOES BANKRUPT situation, there obviously is economic benefits from it, but not to the same extent that other markets are now. Especially Renewables and electronics/software/media.
              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
              willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                Why don't we just take if from the middle east by force? Thats what Trump said right?

My point is its not a MUST HAVE OR COUNTRY GOES BANKRUPT situation, there obviously is economic benefits from it, but not to the same extent that other markets are now. Especially Renewables and electronics/software/media.
                Zero sum game here? I don't think anyone feels its a must have. But every bit counts.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

You enjoy hyperbole.
                  Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                  Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                  One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                    You enjoy hyperbole.
                    How so? It serves America's interests, right? Don't see how that is hyperbolic in the least.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

How so? It serves America's interests, right? Don't see how that is hyperbolic in the least.
                      Isn't the US is already self sufficient in oil and gas without that pipeline? Most likely, the ones to benefit from it are the Albertans and their very dirty tar sands. They can't move it thru the East (everyone opposes it). Can't move it thru the West. Again, strong opposition. Basically, their only way to dispense of it is thru the South. Thank you very much for risking environmental disasters for the benefits of Albertans... ;-)

Alberta's oilsands industry is one of the biggest sources in North America of harmful air pollutants called secondary organic aerosols, a new Environment Canada study has found.
                      Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                        its also a restoration of the rule of law
                        both projects passed all available regulations and laws but were denied by a president concerned with his political standing in history
                        “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Serving the interests and DEPENDING on it are two completely different things.

I know, simple words are hard to understand.

But hey! You have the internetz! You can look them up!

Ignoring that more readily available oil resources will put downward pressure on the price, thus killing many jobs by forcing the frackers who were just about to get up and running to stay idle longer.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Serving the interests and DEPENDING on it are two completely different things.

I know, simple words are hard to understand.

But hey! You have the internetz! You can look them up!

Ignoring that more readily available oil resources will put downward pressure on the price, thus killing many jobs by forcing the frackers who were just about to get up and running to stay idle longer.
                            I think you are splitting hairs. I think you can easily say that Americans depend on business deals serving our interest. So parse that out however you want.

It means jobs and lower energy costs. That's good for our nation. The oil industry knows about the world energy market and the oil cartels will fuck things up long before we do. But if grandma can afford heating oil next winter and not freeze to death, I am all for lowering her costs through the market. Oil workers will get paid when it comes out of the ground depending on when its viable to do so. Most everyone on the planet understands this.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Keep backpedaling like that and you'll have a job in the NFL in no time!

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Keep backpedaling like that and you'll have a job in the NFL in no time!
                                Um, OK. America depends on it. Not life and death, but those jobs are good jobs.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Working...
                                X