Sold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold

See C List add for pictures. Or check out my thread here on R3V.

-Price $3500 with expensive stereo system (Luke Box and all), or $3000 with all the stereo stuff removed
    -Location is North Bay Area contacts through PM or contacts listed on C List add
    -Bad = bad paint and small damages, pore interior condition
    -Good = mechanically sound car with lots of new suspension parts, great brakes, great V8, and a killer stereo
    -95% new snow and all weather tires (two sets of 4 tires) included as well as roof rack system

Last edited by deutschman; 01-10-2015, 09:15 PM.
    sigpic
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Bummer this is a west coast sale.
    09 BMW 328xi touring 6spd
    05 Subaru Outback XT 5spd
    87 BMW 325is
    a few bicycles

Comment

Ill be back in CA soon and will be ready to show the car.
      I am going to try and polish a few problems out to make it a better car for the buyer.
      I figured out that the drivers seat does not have seat twist, but I accidentally switched two wires around when I put the seat together last time so the controls are messed up. Easy fix.
      sigpic
      "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Bump
        Im back and Id like to sell this car. I need to clean it and have the all season tires put back on, and it will be ready for test drives.
        I still have not received the sub box from Luke and Justin. If you dont want to wait for it the price drops to $3,500. If you want the car with the sub installed you can wait and Ill pop the box in, but the price goes back up to $4000.
        There is noting big wrong with the car. Cosmetic blemishes, and some normal small time electrical e34 bull shit. Stuff like the car thinking a door is open when it is not. Mechanically sound and ready for driving.
        sigpic

Comment

Price drop
          sigpic

Comment

bump
            sigpic

Comment

bump
              sigpic

Comment

There are two people coming to check out the wagon Saturday.
                The person who picks it up gets this with the car :)
                I am actually really really sad I cant keep this and use it in another car. Iv never had a sub box in any care before and I was looking forward to finally have a comfortable car with a quality speaker system.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X