No announcement yet.

M20 Silicone Air Intake Boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do you plan on having another run for later "T" shaped ICV's?
    89 325i 4dr s52
    02 BMW 525iT m54b30/manual swapped (daily) *sold*
    21' Toyota Tacoma TRD OR 4x4 6 speed Manual

Comment

Originally posted by babyblueoval View Post
      What is the zip tie going around the ICV valve and the hose for the brake booster vacuum line for?
      Zip tie is because my car is turbo and 18psi of boost blows them out of the throttle body. I made some clamps but can't remember where i put them when i built the motor.

Originally posted by s14brent View Post
      do you plan on having another run for later "T" shaped ICV's?
      Not any time in the near future. I expect it to take a year to sell the 35 boots I ordered. Not exactly a hot seller. I'll be focusing my finances towards my 5 lug conversion kits and keyless entry this year.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
      My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

I just placed my order... Looking forward to getting it. I have one from the 1st time around... It is great! Now it's time for my other car to get one...

Thanks for getting these made for us.
        '02 Outback wagon
        '87 325is 5sp
        '93 Kawasaki ZR1100

Comment

Cricket
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

M20 Silicone Air Intake Boots

My car was made in 11/88, do you have a silicone boot for that? (Sorry, didn't read through the whole thread)

Comment

You will need the ICV that looks like this

www.gecoils.com

Comment

I have a new website now. Boots currently in stock ready to ship.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Just sent you payment for one of these
                  Float like a cadillac sting like a Bimmer!:)

sigpic

Comment

quick question...

does the silicone boot stretch enough to allow using an m30 afm ?

Comment

No. It stretched just enough to fit around the stock setup. 4 ply reinforced silicone.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

I got mine and it's awesome thank you vary much.
                        Float like a cadillac sting like a Bimmer!:)

sigpic

Comment

If you have any t shaped ones leftover, I will gladly get one from you.
                          1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
                          2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
                          2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

Just wanted to let you guys know I'm going to start including stainless steel T clamps with the intake boots. They will however not be the same U.S. made clamps that I was offering before.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Just a reminder my new website is on the first page as well as my sig. Boots are in stock and ready to ship.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Working...
                              X