No announcement yet.

NBA Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump. Go clips! Looking like a strong start for them...beating the Spurs at home and on the road.

Comment

Ill being seeing the Clippers at the Hawks on Saturday. Should be a good one to watch

http://halden-fabricius.tumblr.com/

Comment

The Warriors looking strong, right on the heels for the Clips lol
        SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
        IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
        BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Clippers losing streak isn't too good....

Billups should be back tonight against the Wolves (according to a few sources, we'll see however). His leadership should help them greatly.

Comment

Bump, Clips are doing great! Let's hope everyone stays healthy :)

Steph Curry shoots lights out. The guy will be one of the best shooters of all time.

Lol at the Wizard's announcer tonight....

Comment

I just started following the NBA this season. I decided I'd support the Raptors or Nets mainly because Popeye Jones was my favourite when I played NBA on the nintendo and I'd heard good things of Joe Johnson from a mate. I found out Popeye was AC for the Nets so I chose Nets. It's bloody hard finding a decent stream of games... I'm thinking of getting the league pass next season.
              Tim.

Comment

Tough loss for the Warriors but with a full squad we are a team to keep an eye on. Shoot if we had David Lee playing it wouldve been in the bag but Curry wouldnt have played that game like he did. If we had D. Lee and Bogut it wouldve been an easy win.
                SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by tg318is View Post
                  I just started following the NBA this season. I decided I'd support the Raptors or Nets mainly because Popeye Jones was my favourite when I played NBA on the nintendo and I'd heard good things of Joe Johnson from a mate. I found out Popeye was AC for the Nets so I chose Nets. It's bloody hard finding a decent stream of games... I'm thinking of getting the league pass next season.
                  Nets are a fun team to watch, that's for sure. Much more fun than my lake show unfortunately.

if you need a stream, check out firstrowsports.eu

m42brigade

r3v Photo Crew: Founding Member

Originally posted by Eurospeed
                  Guys like him are the reason I love it when people do things to their cars that are different. It just like anytime Karlo posts a thread with pics of his car, I love watching all the elitist pricks on this site shit their pants when they see an E30 that doesn't fit their standards.

Comment

Did anyone see Steph curry last night? Dropped 53. That shit was ridiculous.
                    98 M3/4/5

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                      for all you haters... the Heat will take it yet again this year! You guys are all just fighting for 2nd place!

Miami Heat

41-14, 1st in Southeast Division

Just sayin :)
                      Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

go bobcats....
                        -1986 S50Turbo Sedan (475WHP/417WTQ) Castromotorsport Built (Sold)
                        -1987 Coupe (17x10.5"/17x14")
                        Castromotorsport / Buddha_Concept_designs Built *UnderConstruction*

Follow me on Instagram: obes_sebo
                        For more updates:)
                        Purchase FeedBack http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=278838

Comment

Bump.

Comment

It's all about them Bulls and Heat! Don't give me crap about being a Heat fan though, been one since I was a kid. I'm finally happy the Lakers are slipping!
                            but personally, it's all about Mariah Carey on the freeway
                            <--- Ricer

RAZOR COBRA

Comment

Originally posted by razorcobra View Post
                              It's all about them Bulls and Heat! Don't give me crap about being a Heat fan though, been one since I was a kid. I'm finally happy the Lakers are slipping!
                              Heat are doing great this year. I don't see anyone in the West that can beat them in a 7 game series.

Comment

with KG the celts woulda won that game.
                                1991 318is ---230K - DD
                                1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
                                so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

Working...
                                X